Javier Trigos at California State University Bakersfield (CSUB)

Javier Trigos

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  C+ Submit a correction

1/14/14

Math 221

Dr. Trigos is amazing. At first I wasn't too sure about him, but I stuck to it & passed. I am terrible at math, but Fr. Trigos will go above and beyond for his students. Although he isn't clear enough about teaching, it is actually a great teacher. He set up study groups with myself and other students on his own time.

3/23/13

Math 221

I am usually a student who is always intimidated to ask professors for help but he actually made me feel comfortable and he's really funny. Definitively recommend!

3/10/06

Math 201

His labs are very difficult but he gives you enough time to work on them. His exams are very easy, problems are copied from homework and labs. I will take him for any other course

2/5/06

calc 2

12/9/05

Math 201

Trigos is an absolute jerk but the class is managable. He is helpful but insulting and real critical and expects a lot. Study the labs, quizzes, and homework and you'll be fine!(I got an A-)

12/3/05

Math 201

he was the first professor i met at CSUB, and i had just come froma new country so I had cold feet of entering his class. aqs soon as he began 2 lecture i was releved and was happy with my chouce

5/6/05

Math 201

Good teacher, Study the labs, quizzes, and proofs and you'll do fine.

12/23/04

math 201

11/19/04

MATH 201

Great professor. He helps everybody. I'd always complain that Math teachers suck, but Dr. Trigos is the exception. At the end of the quarter I ended up making him my advisor. He is great. Too bad he is not teaching 202, otherwise I would take him as well. I recommend him to everybody.

11/15/04

Calculus 1

He's a good teacher but he's hard to pay attention to. He mainly talks to the students he's known the longest. Talks in spanish alot so if you aren't fluent in spanish you might miss a few things. His quizzes are usually easy. And his class is actually fun conmpared to other math classes.

7/23/03

CALC 1 & 2

Rater Interest

he only helps those that are up to his standards. he is very judgemental. i suggest everyone find some other professor.

4/12/01

Rater Interest

Excellent math teacher! Always willing to help!

More Mathematics professors at California State University Bakersfield (CSUB)