in California State University Bakersfield (CSUB) that teach Mathematics Edit
D

12/09/2014
MATH 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Tough Grader" "Better Like Group Projects" "Skip class? You won't pass."

Had an accent... Funny. TOUGH grader. Weekly group project - not enough time to finish in class. Form study groups ASAP. Gives hints about what to study for tests - not helpful for me. Miss class? You die. LOTS of homework - grades few problems; gives it back fast, though. Final: MOSTLY questions from the midterms. Vocabulary defs are so important!

01/14/2014
good
Math 221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Trigos is amazing. At first I wasn't too sure about him, but I stuck to it & passed. I am terrible at math, but Fr. Trigos will go above and beyond for his students. Although he isn't clear enough about teaching, it is actually a great teacher. He set up study groups with myself and other students on his own time.

03/23/2013
good

I am usually a student who is always intimidated to ask professors for help but he actually made me feel comfortable and he's really funny. Definitively recommend!

03/10/2006
good
Math 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His labs are very difficult but he gives you enough time to work on them. His exams are very easy, problems are copied from homework and labs. I will take him for any other course

02/05/2006
good
calc 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great

12/09/2005
Math 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Trigos is an absolute jerk but the class is managable. He is helpful but insulting and real critical and expects a lot. Study the labs, quizzes, and homework and you'll be fine!(I got an A-)

12/03/2005
good
Math 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he was the first professor i met at CSUB, and i had just come froma new country so I had cold feet of entering his class. aqs soon as he began 2 lecture i was releved and was happy with my chouce

05/06/2005
good

Good teacher, Study the labs, quizzes, and proofs and you'll do fine.

12/23/2004
good
math 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

11/19/2004
good
MATH 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. He helps everybody. I'd always complain that Math teachers suck, but Dr. Trigos is the exception. At the end of the quarter I ended up making him my advisor. He is great. Too bad he is not teaching 202, otherwise I would take him as well. I recommend him to everybody.

11/15/2004
Calculus 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's a good teacher but he's hard to pay attention to. He mainly talks to the students he's known the longest. Talks in spanish alot so if you aren't fluent in spanish you might miss a few things. His quizzes are usually easy. And his class is actually fun conmpared to other math classes.

07/23/2003
CALC 1 & 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

he only helps those that are up to his standards. he is very judgemental. i suggest everyone find some other professor.

04/12/2001
good

Excellent math teacher! Always willing to help!