in Monroe Community College that teach English Edit
Bridgette Yaxley
at Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
are you Bridgette Yaxley?

12/13/2014
eng 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Gives good feedback"

I felt like it was the same exact class every day. The same exact notes and it felt like she was doing her best to kill. Besides all of that she did give good feedback on papers.

01/31/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Taking this online and Professr Yaxley is very helpful and she's easy to reach when I have questions. I've never used Blackboard before, but there's lots of help if I get stuck. Awesome class so far!! Great Professor too! Definitely recommend.

01/24/2014
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Wasn't helpful and only cared about herself. Questions? Don't ask her. Not very helpful at all. Directions aren't always clear but she still expects you to know what you supposed to do. Don't take class it her.

11/17/2013
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really enjoyed class with this professor - she cares about students, was very clear, and understanding. Class was interesting too. My 2nd time taking ENG 101 and I passed because she wants her students to be successful

07/31/2013
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

she was horrible, she always went back on her word and shes very high tempered, nor understanding. all she does is talk about herself.

good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I'm actually learning how to write at the college level. She's pretty awesome - some of my classmates are dumb, but my Prof is patient with them.

good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Getting a lot out of this class in a short semester - Prof knows her stuff. Nice lady and shows us a lot of helpful info I didn't learn last time I failed this class. Take this class with her! She's nice and helpful.

03/22/2013
ENg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Horrible teacher. Rambles about something totally off topic every class for 2 hours and tests you on "lessons" learned in class. Don't choose her.

10/30/2012
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SHES HOT

06/14/2012
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor she answers your questions and I am a good writer so her work is fairly moderate to get. Lots of homework bit of a challenge.

11/22/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One word: Awesome! Never took a 8am class I enjoyed this much B4 and I got a lot out of this class. Professr is great!

11/01/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Really nice, helpful, will work with you, I H8 2write but she makes it interstng. TAKE HER ENG 101 class!!! U wont be srry!!

10/10/2011
good
ENG105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Got to read Poe, which is always very cool! We read him twice. Class is very organized, prof alwys gave lots of feedbk and we even watchd film clips. Awesome class! Really enjoyed it, although the papers were a chllng - I rccmnd.

10/10/2011
good
ENG105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took ENG 105 online last summer and really recommend it. She covers a lot in a short time, but the class is very intrsting. You GET exactly what YOU put into this class and prof is really nice.

07/15/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took her class this past summer semester. WOW, outrageous amounts of work!!Not a good summer class to take, I had more work in this class then my other three classes I took combined.

12/21/2010
good

Took this class online and she gave great feedback. Made herself available too for questions. We read some wild stuff. Take her!

12/19/2010
good

Prof was really cool, met with me about prjcts, and how to get more orgzd. She really cares. Enjyd her class a lot. Tkng antr class with her again.

12/16/2010
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awful teacher. Rude and will not answer any of your questions. Learned absolutely nothing. Save yourself and do not take a class with her.

11/08/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class is required and she has made it interesting in class discussions. I've learned more than I thought I would. But she is strict about deadlines, attendance, and grading. Nice lady though.

07/15/2010
ENG215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS VERY NICE, BUT DONT TAKE HER IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE THE CLASS IS AN BIG OVERLOAD. SHE WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH WORK TO DO, YOU WILL BE SEEING STARS.