Bridgette Yaxley at Monroe Community College

Bridgette Yaxley

Number of ratings 34 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/31/14

ENG 101

Taking this online and Professr Yaxley is very helpful and she's easy to reach when I have questions. I've never used Blackboard before, but there's lots of help if I get stuck. Awesome class so far!! Great Professor too! Definitely recommend.

1/24/14

ENG 101

Wasn't helpful and only cared about herself. Questions? Don't ask her. Not very helpful at all. Directions aren't always clear but she still expects you to know what you supposed to do. Don't take class it her.

11/17/13

ENG 101

Really enjoyed class with this professor - she cares about students, was very clear, and understanding. Class was interesting too. My 2nd time taking ENG 101 and I passed because she wants her students to be successful

7/31/13

ENG 101

she was horrible, she always went back on her word and shes very high tempered, nor understanding. all she does is talk about herself.

22011539

Eng 101

I'm actually learning how to write at the college level. She's pretty awesome - some of my classmates are dumb, but my Prof is patient with them.

ENG 101

Getting a lot out of this class in a short semester - Prof knows her stuff. Nice lady and shows us a lot of helpful info I didn't learn last time I failed this class. Take this class with her! She's nice and helpful.

ENg101

Horrible teacher. Rambles about something totally off topic every class for 2 hours and tests you on "lessons" learned in class. Don't choose her.

10/30/12

eng101

6/14/12

Eng101

Very good professor she answers your questions and I am a good writer so her work is fairly moderate to get. Lots of homework bit of a challenge.

11/22/11

ENG101

One word: Awesome! Never took a 8am class I enjoyed this much B4 and I got a lot out of this class. Professr is great!

11/1/11

ENG101

Really nice, helpful, will work with you, I H8 2write but she makes it interstng. TAKE HER ENG 101 class!!! U wont be srry!!

10/10/11

ENG105

Got to read Poe, which is always very cool! We read him twice. Class is very organized, prof alwys gave lots of feedbk and we even watchd film clips. Awesome class! Really enjoyed it, although the papers were a chllng - I rccmnd.

10/10/11

ENG105

Took ENG 105 online last summer and really recommend it. She covers a lot in a short time, but the class is very intrsting. You GET exactly what YOU put into this class and prof is really nice.

7/15/11

ENG101

Took her class this past summer semester. WOW, outrageous amounts of work!!Not a good summer class to take, I had more work in this class then my other three classes I took combined.

12/21/10

ENG105

Took this class online and she gave great feedback. Made herself available too for questions. We read some wild stuff. Take her!

12/19/10

ENG101

Prof was really cool, met with me about prjcts, and how to get more orgzd. She really cares. Enjyd her class a lot. Tkng antr class with her again.

12/16/10

eng101

Awful teacher. Rude and will not answer any of your questions. Learned absolutely nothing. Save yourself and do not take a class with her.

11/8/10

ENG101

This class is required and she has made it interesting in class discussions. I've learned more than I thought I would. But she is strict about deadlines, attendance, and grading. Nice lady though.

7/15/10

ENG215

SHE IS VERY NICE, BUT DONT TAKE HER IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE THE CLASS IS AN BIG OVERLOAD. SHE WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH WORK TO DO, YOU WILL BE SEEING STARS.

3/18/10

ENG101

Worst teacher ever!!!!!!!!!! Never really taught anything, didnt learn a thing. Very monotone, and has no interest in her students.

More English professors at Monroe Community College