in Virginia Commonwealth University that teach Fine Arts Edit
Professor in the Fine Arts department
at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
are you John Heroy?

12/02/2009
honr299 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very nice guy, but hard to follow and is very unclear about when things are due. Has a tendency to ramble. A LOT.

03/03/2009
MFA412 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I was a grad studemt at VCU and let me tell you, I got through that program with my eyes closed. I didn't learn anything unless I taught myself. Often times I have considered giving back my MFA and forcing the higher ups to allow me to really earn it. In the en though, I own a gallery and make a living off my art. JOHN HEROY was the WORST i have ev

09/11/2006
good
PHTO301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was as hard as you wanted to make it. We were given a view camera and told how to use it. If all you did was do what was asked then you only cheat yourself. I got alot out of thes class and found the teacher very helpful.

08/21/2006
good
PHTO491 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a class where I had to make a decision about what I wanted to do -- not what was assigned. When I as able to come up with an idea that was worth while he was very helpful.

08/21/2006
good
PHTO341 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I found is comments about my work helped me see where I was and from there I knew what I needed to do to advance my ideas.