in Chapman University that teach Film Edit
at Chapman University, Orange, CA
are you Kevin Mardesich?

07/03/2009
good
FTV351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kevin the only really bright spot on the PR and Ad program. He is encouraging and empathetic. He does like to mention his own triumphs, but that is only to benefit the student. His classes are more than a test or presentation for a grade. Kevin helps students think big picture and prepare for events that really matter. Take his classes!

11/10/2008
good
FTV231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher who is exceptionally good at getting students to enjoy the study of PR

11/03/2008
good
FTV231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great guy. USE OFFICE HOURS, especially with papers/projects, because he helps a ton. Tends to talk a lot about himself but it's mostly applicable. Lectures off of reading, but pay attention to sidebars in text. Very encouraging to students and willing to talk about anything, especially career goals. Speak up in class and do the work ahead of time.

01/21/2008
good

He is a great professor, one of the best at Chapman. Very helpful, not too difficult. I highly recommend taking his class for PR!

06/13/2007
good
FTV351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great class to prepare you for your career. He has a hard time managing his time and he tends to overestimate what we can accomplish in class. Don't expect to do everything he talks about. He is very good about being understanding regarding deadlines, etc. He realizes we are all overcommited, which is great. Class is worth taking.

05/15/2007
good
PRINTR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was so nice and very helpful! I never dreaded going to class and even looked forward to it. I would learn in class but I was never too overwhelemed. He really seems to know what he is talking about and is always availible if you have any question

05/19/2006
good
Princ. of PR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I agree...i don't know why these ratings are so low. He was a knowledgable and helpful professor. It's true that he can bring up the same topics, but he has practical PR advice, and he truly wants you to do well. I was never once bored in his class. It's a good start for beginning study of PR.

03/29/2006
good
Intro to PR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED THIS CLASS!! Take this prof. I don't know why the rating is so low on here. He is bringing us muffins and coffee just for having an 8am class. Work load is manageable, just study for the tests and you'll be fine. I learned a lot about real world PR.

11/30/2005
FTV 329 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

overall, nice guy and understanding. one of those professors who is smart just doesn't communicate well. he is very redundant and talks about the same topics every day. the class projects never really related to one another and he jumped around a lot. needs more organization to be a better teacher.

10/13/2005
entertain. pr Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i was really excited to take this class but we're fairly far into the class and it's nothing like i thought it would be. we do a lot of case studies and only some hands on work.. the class isn't bad and neither is mardesich... but it's definitely not fantastic... just average. it's still somewhat interesting though so take it if you like ent pr