in John Jay College that teach Literature Edit
at John Jay College, New York, NY
are you Victoria Bond?

09/14/2014
good
ISP 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Great professor who enjoy her subjects. She is very fun and interactive with students. You will never fall asleep in her class. I didn't like English before professor Bond because of all the readings and writing. But professor Bond assigns interesting things to read and write about. She shows videos and have us do group projects.

05/31/2014
good
ENG 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING hands down my favorite teacher so far. SO funny and so nice! Actually makes the class interesting and cares about the students! Already signed up for another one of her classes!

05/30/2014
good
ENG 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Prof Bond is amazing I love her so freaking much. We don't have a textbook but some readings. Read, participate, go to class, do the very easy work and you will surely get an A. She's very energetic, great personality, and fun. I LOVE HER! Take her class she's the best tbh!!

05/15/2014
good
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a amazing professor. She has this amazing personality and she is very out going. She is very understanding and her projects are interesting and fun to do. She is like no other professor I have had and I recommend everyone to take her at some point because she makes English class fun. She also relates everything in class to your actual life.

01/28/2014
good
eng201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is the best teacher ever. very caring and intresting! easy A

12/12/2013
good
End 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best class I have taken in John Jay, it was helpful and very effective for English Majors, or those interested in writing. I wrote my first short story and I learned how to be creative, effective and how to take constructive criticism to help better my work. Great teacher.

05/09/2013
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST.

05/01/2013
good
English 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher in the world LOVE HER <3 she teaches you a lot and is easy smart nice and knows a lot. plus funny. I recommend you take her.

12/27/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was my favorite professor for the fall semester! I loved her class. She is very happy and energetic. You won't regret having V. Bond!

12/11/2012
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most amazing woman ever. No professor I've had compares to her. She's so lovely and knowledgable. All freshmen need to take her class. They will feel so much more welcomed to college.