Victoria Bond at John Jay College

Victoria Bond

Number of ratings 52 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/28/14

eng201

she is the best teacher ever. very caring and intresting! easy A

12/12/13

End 216

The best class I have taken in John Jay, it was helpful and very effective for English Majors, or those interested in writing. I wrote my first short story and I learned how to be creative, effective and how to take constructive criticism to help better my work. Great teacher.

5/9/13

eng101

THE BEST.

5/1/13

English 201

The best teacher in the world LOVE HER <3 she teaches you a lot and is easy smart nice and knows a lot. plus funny. I recommend you take her.

12/27/12

ENG101

She was my favorite professor for the fall semester! I loved her class. She is very happy and energetic. You won't regret having V. Bond!

12/11/12

Eng101

The most amazing woman ever. No professor I've had compares to her. She's so lovely and knowledgable. All freshmen need to take her class. They will feel so much more welcomed to college.

11/5/12

Eng00

Most amazing lady ever. So fun and energetic. She makes class really enjoyable.

8/7/12

Eng101

6/19/12

Eng201

Best English Professor! Really interesting and fun! Makes class a breeze. Her lectures are more like discussions so everyone gets involved. She is very helpful when it comes to writing papers. Highly recommend Prof Bond if you enjoy talking in class and reading interesting novels.

4/18/12

eng201

this lady is beyond amazing. #1 reason i know how to write. depends on whether u like her books or not but she WILL try to interest u and keep u involved. EXTREMELY SWEET, & HELPFUL. LOVEEEE HER!

11/20/11

lit235

This professor is amazing. She is incredibly sweet and her class is easy, breezy. She's funny, and laid back but also attentive on the readings. Def recommend.

8/31/11

ENG101

MS BOND IS THE BEST TEACHER EVEEERRRR ! SHE MAKES EVERYTHING SOO EASY! IM GOING TO MISS HAVING HER!

5/3/11

ENG201

She is very quirky in the morning and is overall very charismatic. I wish I could take more of her classes. She actually cares for her students and I think she is the best english teacher I've ever had. I recommend her 100% to any student.

2/8/11

eng2

shes kool very funny an loving her makes you read alot of different essay and theirs 3 papers an a final ..make sure u pay attention to her class dicussions because it will help you to write your essay thats shes very crucial on writing .. its not an easy class but its fun if u want a good grade u have to work for it .

1/20/11

ENG201

BOND IS PROBABLY THE BEST ENGLISH PROFESSOR AT JJAY. I LOVEDDD HER. TOPICS WERE VERY INTERESTING AND SHES SO DOWN TO EARTH A LITTLE TOO GIDDY BUT SHES COOL !

7/27/10

ENG201

Bond was an excellent professor; she was always very charismatic in the wee hours of the morning. She was clear with what she wanted and was a fair grader, picked interesting topics and had great books. She also brought many fun group activities and had great class discussions. Take her as a English professor you won?t regret it.

7/24/10

201201

I love this profess.. I took her during the summer course.. Which I had during the fall.. But she is extremely nice, and the best!! I recommend her over any professed

4/27/10

The best I love her <3

4/25/10

eng201

She is the best professor you could have.Extremely helpful if you willing to do your job.I just wish I could take her again in another english class because she is one of the best professors at john jay.

4/14/10

ENG201

Great teacher! So much fun. The texts required for class are far from boring. Only 4 required essays, no finals or midterm, and easy grader. I don't think there could be a better teacher, need I say more?

More Literature professors at John Jay College