in John Jay College that teach Literature Edit
are you Victoria Bond?
B+
12/14/2014
good
ENG Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Gives good feedback"

Never had a better English teacher or professor!

11/24/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Participation matters" "Gives good feedback"

LOVED PROFESSOR BOND! Great English class especially for a first semester student. Professor Bond is very informative, clear, and precise, and all assignments are fun! If you need help she's definitely there for you and responds to all emails in a snap! She made coming to John Jay @ 8 am worth it! Would definitely take again! She's also very Gorge!

11/24/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Inspirational" "Respected by students" "Participation matters"

She's great! Very informative, bright and funny!

11/12/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback" "Respected by students"

Took her freshman year, no regrets. Shes super active in class and energetic even if it's 8am lecture. Looks out for students and does everything to help you pass.

11/03/2014
good
ENG 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Gives good feedback"

Victoria Bond is a godsend. I took her for 101 and 201 through ISP and I looked forward to our classes. She's brilliant. She's always ready to aid her students in bettering their understandings of concepts. There's always students waiting in line to visit her office because she is just a delight to be around. She's also drop dead gorgeous.

10/20/2014
good
201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Gives good feedback"

Super sweet person. Very interested in making sure that students feel comfortable, and she wants everyone to pass. Class is fun and she's hilarious. Easy grader just read, and participate. I took her class last Spring and she changed my life. I still go visit her. She's literally THE BEST! MUST TAKE! all readings online, no book. Must read!

10/19/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Hilarious"

She is a great professor and has a really great personality. Class is never boring and she is just a great person in general.

09/14/2014
good
ISP 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Great professor who enjoy her subjects. She is very fun and interactive with students. You will never fall asleep in her class. I didn't like English before professor Bond because of all the readings and writing. But professor Bond assigns interesting things to read and write about. She shows videos and have us do group projects.

05/31/2014
good
ENG 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING hands down my favorite teacher so far. SO funny and so nice! Actually makes the class interesting and cares about the students! Already signed up for another one of her classes!

05/30/2014
good
ENG 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Prof Bond is amazing I love her so freaking much. We don't have a textbook but some readings. Read, participate, go to class, do the very easy work and you will surely get an A. She's very energetic, great personality, and fun. I LOVE HER! Take her class she's the best tbh!!

05/15/2014
good
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a amazing professor. She has this amazing personality and she is very out going. She is very understanding and her projects are interesting and fun to do. She is like no other professor I have had and I recommend everyone to take her at some point because she makes English class fun. She also relates everything in class to your actual life.

01/28/2014
good
eng201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she is the best teacher ever. very caring and intresting! easy A

12/12/2013
good
End 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best class I have taken in John Jay, it was helpful and very effective for English Majors, or those interested in writing. I wrote my first short story and I learned how to be creative, effective and how to take constructive criticism to help better my work. Great teacher.

05/09/2013
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

THE BEST.

05/01/2013
good
English 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher in the world LOVE HER <3 she teaches you a lot and is easy smart nice and knows a lot. plus funny. I recommend you take her.

12/27/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was my favorite professor for the fall semester! I loved her class. She is very happy and energetic. You won't regret having V. Bond!

12/11/2012
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most amazing woman ever. No professor I've had compares to her. She's so lovely and knowledgable. All freshmen need to take her class. They will feel so much more welcomed to college.

11/05/2012
good
Eng00 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Most amazing lady ever. So fun and energetic. She makes class really enjoyable.

08/07/2012

Awesome!

06/19/2012
good
Eng201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best English Professor! Really interesting and fun! Makes class a breeze. Her lectures are more like discussions so everyone gets involved. She is very helpful when it comes to writing papers. Highly recommend Prof Bond if you enjoy talking in class and reading interesting novels.