in Saint Leo University that teach Education Edit
at Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, FL
are you Jane Govoni?

06/07/2012
good
EDU341 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Compassionate, caring, and really relates well with her students.

03/29/2012
good
EDU341 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I am taking Dr. Govoni's class online right now. She is the most helpful teacher! She provides you with so many extra resources and I have found it really helpful. She is very understanding and caring of her students and I would take her again in a heartbeat!

06/12/2011
good
edu222 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took her online. She was very nice and helpful. She made the assignments very clear and she was fair with grading. Assignments were easy enough and I got an A.

03/10/2011
good
EDU000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Makes class interesting, best instructor I have had, very caring but has high expectations. She will mentor you and make you work to be your best. Most caring professor on campus!

10/14/2010
good
EDU222 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

An amazing person and teacher. Makes her class so much fun. You will not fall asleep with all of the activities she has you do. They help you learn the material. She does assign homework, papers, and has several tests schedualed. She makes it hard to fail, but do put in the work.. its enjoyable!

07/03/2010
good
EDU000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her for an online class and I found her to be extremely helpful. She always got back to me very quickly whenever I had a question.

07/14/2008
good
esol341 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's really nice, but its not the most organized class. We would get assignments from the syllabus, then she'd never collect them. I think we had one scheduled test, and she said not to worry, then everyone failed, then somehow we all passed with Bs. I think she bases alot of her grading on participation in class activities.

01/26/2006
good
Freshman Semina Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A good class only because you meet with your advisor.