Jane Govoni at Saint Leo University

Jane Govoni

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/7/12

EDU341

Compassionate, caring, and really relates well with her students.

3/29/12

EDU341

I am taking Dr. Govoni's class online right now. She is the most helpful teacher! She provides you with so many extra resources and I have found it really helpful. She is very understanding and caring of her students and I would take her again in a heartbeat!

6/12/11

edu222

Took her online. She was very nice and helpful. She made the assignments very clear and she was fair with grading. Assignments were easy enough and I got an A.

3/10/11

EDU000

Makes class interesting, best instructor I have had, very caring but has high expectations. She will mentor you and make you work to be your best. Most caring professor on campus!

10/14/10

EDU222

An amazing person and teacher. Makes her class so much fun. You will not fall asleep with all of the activities she has you do. They help you learn the material. She does assign homework, papers, and has several tests schedualed. She makes it hard to fail, but do put in the work.. its enjoyable!

7/3/10

EDU000

I had her for an online class and I found her to be extremely helpful. She always got back to me very quickly whenever I had a question.

7/14/08

esol341

She's really nice, but its not the most organized class. We would get assignments from the syllabus, then she'd never collect them. I think we had one scheduled test, and she said not to worry, then everyone failed, then somehow we all passed with Bs. I think she bases alot of her grading on participation in class activities.

1/26/06

Freshman Semina

A good class only because you meet with your advisor.

More Education professors at Saint Leo University