Omanii Abdullah at Syracuse University

Omanii Abdullah

Number of ratings 14 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

11/14/12

aas138

He's an incredible professor really interesting and funny. I recommend taking any class he's teaching he's really kind and willing to help you if you need it. The texts for the aas course are interesting and not hard to read at all. If you do the work you'll get an A it's just that simple and the work itself is relatively easy for a college course.

11/11/12

AAS138

I loveeee this guy. His class is interesting and the texts are engaging and enjoyable to read. I highly recommend taking any course taught by him he's wonderful!

5/25/12

AAS200

Amazing professor. The class was so much fun and the movies were really interesting. Pay attention during the movies and do the daily readings (short and easy) and you should be fine! Best 2 week class ever!

9/1/11

AAS304

He's the BEST. Period. Probably one of the best professors I've had in my college experience.

11/4/10

aas138

Loved him !

9/9/10

aas131

Good teacher..funny..easy class

8/6/10

AAS400

I loved my maymester class with him. I got an A & he was so nice. I recommend him to anyone

5/22/09

AAS138

I guess I will be the first to say I didn't enjoy this professor. He had favorite and not-so-favorites in the class. He gave me an attitude many times when trying to speak with him. He even cut me off in the middle of my sentence in front of the class on one occasion. VERY opinionated, (his way is ALWAYS the right way).

2/17/09

AAS136

One of the best classes at Syracuse by one of the best professors. Everybody should take his class!

3/24/08

AAS138

Great Professor! A lot of reading but the books are good reads. Quizzes and papers are easy if you keep up with the readings. Class discussions are interesting and fun. I highly recommend taking any class with this professor!

11/16/06

AAS138

I didn't want to take this class, but did so for a req. He made it interesting even for a white suburban kid. He's funny and well-spoken and has a good class schedule. There is a good amount of reading, so keep up with it for the quizzes. There are quizzes almost every class, but are easy and short. Throw in a few papers and you have a great class.

7/2/06

AAS 138

great teacher.........best AAS class ever... books are easy to read and class is soo much fun. a very funny and exciting man. i really recommend his class for anybody. its a must take class for all syracuse experience trust me on this one. himan sexuality aint got nothing on him for real

1/18/06

AAS 138

Great professor. VERY interesting. The books are great and he goes over anything that you are unsure of. There are quizzes almost every week but they are not hard at all. Just keep up with the reading and you will be fine.

12/2/05

AAS 138

This class is so much fun for people of ALL colors. Professor Abdullah is hilaarious and the books he chooses to read are not challenging at all. We have 2 mini papers (2 pages each) and one MUST SEE extra credit opportunity...5 star professor definitely

More Writing professors at Syracuse University