in Central Texas College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Falkenstein?
B+

04/14/2014
good
DSMA 0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

before I took her math class I didn't like math because it was too hard for me to understand. After taking the DSMA 0301 class with this instructor I actually started liking math and felt more confident about doing it. The instructor's teaching was clear and concise with good examples to follow. She was very polite,nice,helpful and patient.

11/25/2013
good
Math1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took the blended class for remedial algebra and college algebra in one. Mrs Falkenstein is very nice and helpful! Between her and the Shotwells they will make sure you know what is going on in class!

08/22/2013
good
MATH-1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I took the blended class with Professor Falkenstein with Algebra and DSMA 393 I was happy because it got both courses out of the way at the same time. I liked the class but the Final was confusing.

08/07/2013
good
MAH 1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved this class. Professors Falkenstein and Shotwell were fun. They brought math to a whole new level with me. And it made College Algebra so much more learnable. Is that good word. Well it applies. Just wish that they taught more higher math classes, cause I would so take them again. Just make sure you sit in the front of the class.

08/01/2013
good
DSMA 0399 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Falkenstein is an easy going instructor who takes her time with students on any arena of math that one does not understand. She is also a visually type of instructor who writes the math steps on the board & works through the processes at an easy pace.