in Central Texas College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Falkenstein?
B+

12/13/2014
good
DSMA 0309 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C
"Clear grading criteria" "There for you" "Would take again"

replies to emails in a timely matter, always available for questions or feedback. i would take a course with her again!

04/14/2014
good
DSMA 0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

before I took her math class I didn't like math because it was too hard for me to understand. After taking the DSMA 0301 class with this instructor I actually started liking math and felt more confident about doing it. The instructor's teaching was clear and concise with good examples to follow. She was very polite,nice,helpful and patient.

11/25/2013
good
Math1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took the blended class for remedial algebra and college algebra in one. Mrs Falkenstein is very nice and helpful! Between her and the Shotwells they will make sure you know what is going on in class!

08/22/2013
good
MATH-1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I took the blended class with Professor Falkenstein with Algebra and DSMA 393 I was happy because it got both courses out of the way at the same time. I liked the class but the Final was confusing.

08/07/2013
good
MAH 1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved this class. Professors Falkenstein and Shotwell were fun. They brought math to a whole new level with me. And it made College Algebra so much more learnable. Is that good word. Well it applies. Just wish that they taught more higher math classes, cause I would so take them again. Just make sure you sit in the front of the class.

08/01/2013
good
DSMA 0399 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Falkenstein is an easy going instructor who takes her time with students on any arena of math that one does not understand. She is also a visually type of instructor who writes the math steps on the board & works through the processes at an easy pace.

06/24/2013
good
Math 1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was a dream and i loved her class, she broke it down for me and i felt i know more then most others who took other professors. I walked away with out even sweeting this class when i had to drop the seamster before bc it was impossible to understand and when she taught i got it, highly recommend

05/19/2013
good
Math 1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Falkenstein was a joy to work with! She was ALWAYS there to help. Professor Falkenstein helps the ones that want to do well and she helps the ones that just want to get done! You will need to be nice to her or she might have to send out a email. She does have a dictionary and she will use it! Mandatory! Thanks Prof. You are AMAZING

05/15/2013
good
DSMA0399 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs Falkenstein is so kind! She explains things in detail. If you ask for help, she never makes you feel stupid! Love her and i would recommend her!

05/07/2013
good

The Greatest teacher at CTC!!! If you are afraid of math, TAKE HER! She makes math seem easy. Was a lot of work sometimes but I looked forward to going to her class. She is very willing to help you if you find yourself lost. Trust me, TAKE her class! You wont regret it.

03/02/2013
good
Dev0303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a very kind teacher.I am not afraid to ask questions....great teacher!

12/29/2012
good
MATH1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very competent teacher. She is very respectful and understanding with her students as individuals. She is a master of her field and goes the extra mile when students need her help. I learned a lot in her class and about the great person she is.

12/17/2012
good
math0303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is AMAZING, sweet, incredibly helpful. I am highly anxious about math but she puts you to easy when you ask questions. She doesn't make you feel like a dummy when you ask ANYTHING. She goes through the material quickly, just ask her if you missed something.

12/11/2012
good
Math1401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I have had a lot of Math Teachers, and they all ruled with a iron glove. Falkenstein relaxed the glove a bit. She helps those who help themselves. If you walk in with a postive attuide you will do fine. Cross her, and she will release the Cracken.

09/28/2012
good
Math1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I did very well in her class but I was not ready for my first real math here at UT. I thought I was prepared for the next level, but I failed. I will not give up.

08/09/2012
good
Math1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's an amazing teacher! She makes everything seem so easy just by the way she explains it. I absolutely hated math before I had her class and now it's not so bad. Definitely take her!

08/07/2012
good
MATH1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Falkenstein is AMAZING! She makes things crystal clear! She is the sweetest teacher I have ever had! I had her for the FOCUS group during Summer (So it was a lot of information covered in 5 weeks) but it wasn't hard! I would take her again!!!

05/11/2012
good

I was with Mrs. Falkenstein for 2 semesters back to back! Before I had her for 0301 I did not understand math, and I hated it. Once I took her she made me have a whole new outlook on Math! She is an excellent instructor. Yes Mrs. F is easy, BUT YOU DO HAVE TO DO YOUR WORK, ITS NOT JUST A SHOW UP IN CLASS AND YOU PASS! THANKS MRS. F, GONNA MISS U!

05/07/2012
good
MATH1414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Just what I expected from an instructor - totally awesome. People person, very respectable, great sense of humor - makes learning fun and give you ways to 'remember' things - I don't like math but after taking her class - math is an important part of our everyday life. I am growing to like math now. Thanks Ms. Falkenstein.

03/08/2012
good
MATH0303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Falkenstein is an awesome instructor. You do not need your book. I hated math before I took her class, now I love it. She makes the concepts simple and clear. Homework is for your growth, only need to do enough to have an understanding to take exam. If you understand in class, take the test for that section and skip the homework. Awesome!!!!