Kelley Frierson at Lee College

Kelley Frierson

Number of ratings 29 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/14/12

ENGL1301

I really liked the class and the teacher and even signed up for her 1302 class.

4/8/11

ENGL1301

Best English teacher ever! She went out of her way to walk with me to the library in the rain to make sure I had the right material. I respect her very much and she will explain anything you are confuesd about. She will make sure you understand everything. I wish Lee would let her teach 1302.

11/21/09

engl1301

SHES GREAT! She knows what shes talking about makes thing easy for you to understand will help you, she listens to you if you have any questions just simply a great teacher also has a great personality should take her!!

11/18/09

engl1301

She is a great teacher!!!! I miss her and I wish she was still here. When I was in her class last semester she help me alot and I learn alot. the only problem was that I was in a class were we had this student who would just interrupt her and say stupid stuff so that would sometimes throw her off her teachings. Other than that I loved her class.

8/4/09

ENGL1301

i wish she was still at lee!!!miss you :(

5/12/09

ENGL1301

One of the best instructors I ever had. If are one of the poor individuals who got someone else, I feel sorry for you. Her way of teaching and method is unsurpassable. Make an effort, stay on track, communicate with her if you get lost, and you will pass easily. I had her last semester, passed with no problem. She is fun to talk to and listen to.

5/4/09

ENGL1301

This was the best english teacher I've ever had. Because of her I now want to become an english major. I wish she was teaching 1302 in the fall of 2009. She will be very badly missed

1/23/09

Engl1302

She makes English papers easy to write. When you have been out of school for 20+ years, it really nice to have a teacher that will help you get through your classes. Mrs.Frierson makes the class fun to where you don't want to skip English which is very unusual!!!

1/8/09

ENGL1302

Excellent teacher! There is a lot of work for Comp II, but its not that bad...to make a great grade, do the work. She is really nice and she is kind of a rebel, which makes the class all the more fun! Take her, shes very unorthodox and thats what I LOVE about her!

12/15/08

Engl1301

She is probly my favorate teacher, i love her to death. I so hate writing papers,but she made it so fun and easy to do.

10/1/08

ENG1301

She is really a good teacher helpful and wonderful to get along with!!!

6/23/08

ENG1301

She's nice.

5/18/08

ENGL1302

Mrs. Frierson was the absolute best professor that i have ever taken! she is very useful and an all around great person. i took her for both english classes at the same time and made A's in both. i walked out of her class with the knowledge that i need for the future. she was the best, hands down!!

5/7/08

ENGL1302

AWESOME TEACHER....LOVE HER, SHE IS SO EASY AND SO HELPFUL. I LOVE HER DUDE!!!!!!!

5/1/08

Engl1302

This teacher is GREAT i loved her. She helps you sooo much and you can tell she really loves what she does, and that is sometimes hard to find at a college i would take her class over and over she is great. THE number one thing i can say is do not DROP the class she gives you so much extra credit there is no reason not to pass her class. I LOVED IT

5/1/08

ENG1302

I loved Ms. Frierson! she will help you with anything no matter what! she is very funny and a great teacher. i wish i would have taken her for 1301. i would recommend her to anyone..GREAT TEACHER!!! and there is only 2 research papers!

2/21/08

engl1301

mrs frierson rocks! i couldn't right a thing, but since i entered her class i can't write! it is amazing

2/21/08

engl1301

mrs frierson rocks! i couldn,t right a thing, but since i entered her class i can't write! it is amazing

2/10/08

engl1301

Mrs. Frierson is the most amazing English teacher in the world! She in on your level and will help you with anything at anytime, even if it's for a different class. You will have fun in class and shes not boring or monotoned at all! I still to this day email and IM her for help and she is very giving of her time! I highly recomend Mrs. Frierson!

1/14/08

ENGL1302

This is the most amazing prof I have ever had. She is thorough and understanding. The way she teaches is something to see. She gets on your level if you don't understand. If you need 1301 or 1302 she is the prof to take it with. YOU ROCK MRS. FRIERSON!!!!!!

More English professors at Lee College