in Lee College that teach English Edit
at Lee College, Baytown, TX
are you Kelley Frierson?

01/14/2012
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really liked the class and the teacher and even signed up for her 1302 class.

04/08/2011
good

Best English teacher ever! She went out of her way to walk with me to the library in the rain to make sure I had the right material. I respect her very much and she will explain anything you are confuesd about. She will make sure you understand everything. I wish Lee would let her teach 1302.

11/21/2009
good
engl1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SHES GREAT! She knows what shes talking about makes thing easy for you to understand will help you, she listens to you if you have any questions just simply a great teacher also has a great personality should take her!!

11/18/2009
good

She is a great teacher!!!! I miss her and I wish she was still here. When I was in her class last semester she help me alot and I learn alot. the only problem was that I was in a class were we had this student who would just interrupt her and say stupid stuff so that would sometimes throw her off her teachings. Other than that I loved her class.

08/04/2009
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i wish she was still at lee!!!miss you :(

05/12/2009
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best instructors I ever had. If are one of the poor individuals who got someone else, I feel sorry for you. Her way of teaching and method is unsurpassable. Make an effort, stay on track, communicate with her if you get lost, and you will pass easily. I had her last semester, passed with no problem. She is fun to talk to and listen to.

05/04/2009
good
ENGL1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was the best english teacher I've ever had. Because of her I now want to become an english major. I wish she was teaching 1302 in the fall of 2009. She will be very badly missed

01/23/2009
good
Engl1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She makes English papers easy to write. When you have been out of school for 20+ years, it really nice to have a teacher that will help you get through your classes. Mrs.Frierson makes the class fun to where you don't want to skip English which is very unusual!!!

01/08/2009
good
ENGL1302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher! There is a lot of work for Comp II, but its not that bad...to make a great grade, do the work. She is really nice and she is kind of a rebel, which makes the class all the more fun! Take her, shes very unorthodox and thats what I LOVE about her!

12/15/2008
good
Engl1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is probly my favorate teacher, i love her to death. I so hate writing papers,but she made it so fun and easy to do.