in Cincinnati State Technical and Community College that teach Health Science Edit
B

08/21/2014
MCH 100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She definitly is very hard to follow and is all over the place. Luckily the class work is extremely easy. I recieved A's on everything except one test that she said she never got. I even printed it out with date and time for proof and she still would not work with me. It ended up bringing my grade from an A to B. She was not helpful.

06/19/2014
good
MCH-100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Bell is very funny and helpful at teaching all her classes. I took her for MCH-101 my first semester at Cincy state. She is awesome and if you read the chapters and pay attention there's no reason you shouldn't get a A. I did her hybrid class with once a week meeting date helps guide you in the right direction and answer any questions you have.

08/21/2013
good
MCH101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good professor and funny. If you take her class I highly recommend doing it online with meeting dates. it's a hard class but if you pay attention on meeting dates and write lots of notes and highlight everything she talks about in class you'll do fine. Study is the key!

12/05/2012
good
MCH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am in this Informatics class. She really puts a lot of effort in teaching us. She grades fairly and expects the students to meet the deadlines. Students seem to want favors, but she is not having it. I really enjoy this course and teacher.

01/31/2012
good
mch4871 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Terry Bell is great. She is very fair in grading and test taking. She is very knowledgable in the subject. Those who have to take her in any subject I would not hesitate. I enjoyed her class even though at times it could be boring. I would take anything that she was teaching if I had the need for the class.

01/23/2012
good
mch4001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She gets our assignments back to us timely considering that she has more than 1 student(hundreds). Some students want her to grade immediately,on the spot. This is unrealistic. Especially when she gives constant reminders to complete.But they want instant feedback. She normally has the work graded by the next class or within a week. Great teacher!

01/23/2012
good
MCH4001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher she keeps the class in laughter, she gives time for students to get their work done and she makes the information easy to learn. I feel that Mrs Bell can be slow when it comes to grading assignments and responding back to emails sometimes I get smart elic responses but other than that she is a great teacher

good
MCH4806 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Bell is a fun and lively teacher. I took her Med Term 1 and am currently taking her Med Term 2. She does pick on people but only those who aren't paying attention and she's always willing to give people extra time to finish assignments even though there is a syllabus with deadlines given out at the beginning of term.

good
mch4002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Informatics in Healthcare with this teacher. She really knows about the administrative side of healthcare. I would not be comfortable at my new place of employment without her input. Notice those students who have negative remarks, also have poor grammar and spelling. Whose fault is that? Keep your head up Miss Bell.

good
mch4807 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am in her Medical Terminology 2 class right now.I am doing extremely well, because she is an extremely great teacher. There are excellent lectures and study tools provided for us.She puts alot of effort towards ensuring that all understand.Some of the students need to put forth a little more effort.Pleasant personality.