Terry Bell at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

Terry Bell

Number of ratings 43 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/19/14

MCH-100

Ms. Bell is very funny and helpful at teaching all her classes. I took her for MCH-101 my first semester at Cincy state. She is awesome and if you read the chapters and pay attention there's no reason you shouldn't get a A. I did her hybrid class with once a week meeting date helps guide you in the right direction and answer any questions you have.

8/21/13

MCH101

Good professor and funny. If you take her class I highly recommend doing it online with meeting dates. it's a hard class but if you pay attention on meeting dates and write lots of notes and highlight everything she talks about in class you'll do fine. Study is the key!

12/5/12

MCH100

I am in this Informatics class. She really puts a lot of effort in teaching us. She grades fairly and expects the students to meet the deadlines. Students seem to want favors, but she is not having it. I really enjoy this course and teacher.

1/31/12

mch4871

Ms. Terry Bell is great. She is very fair in grading and test taking. She is very knowledgable in the subject. Those who have to take her in any subject I would not hesitate. I enjoyed her class even though at times it could be boring. I would take anything that she was teaching if I had the need for the class.

1/23/12

mch4001

She gets our assignments back to us timely considering that she has more than 1 student(hundreds). Some students want her to grade immediately,on the spot. This is unrealistic. Especially when she gives constant reminders to complete.But they want instant feedback. She normally has the work graded by the next class or within a week. Great teacher!

1/23/12

MCH4001

Great teacher she keeps the class in laughter, she gives time for students to get their work done and she makes the information easy to learn. I feel that Mrs Bell can be slow when it comes to grading assignments and responding back to emails sometimes I get smart elic responses but other than that she is a great teacher

MCH4806

Ms. Bell is a fun and lively teacher. I took her Med Term 1 and am currently taking her Med Term 2. She does pick on people but only those who aren't paying attention and she's always willing to give people extra time to finish assignments even though there is a syllabus with deadlines given out at the beginning of term.

mch4002

I took Informatics in Healthcare with this teacher. She really knows about the administrative side of healthcare. I would not be comfortable at my new place of employment without her input. Notice those students who have negative remarks, also have poor grammar and spelling. Whose fault is that? Keep your head up Miss Bell.

mch4807

I am in her Medical Terminology 2 class right now.I am doing extremely well, because she is an extremely great teacher. There are excellent lectures and study tools provided for us.She puts alot of effort towards ensuring that all understand.Some of the students need to put forth a little more effort.Pleasant personality.

1/9/12

mch4001

I sat in the back of the class,near some disgrutal students. Take the internet course;GOODBYE. They were clicking on websites. Students should not be offended when a teacher tells you to be alert and close down your computer. She does a great job. Her specialty may actually be with the slackers. Patience and a prayer life shows. She's a jewel.

1/9/12

MCH4001

She is very organized and not all over the place. A syllabus and assignment calendar is provided. Those students who navigate on myspace,facebook... may get left behind. Miss Bell reads all of our written assignments and puts feedback/comments regarding them in the comment section of the gradebook on BB. not on facebook!

10/11/11

Medic1

Funny, however she calls you out in class if she disagrees with behaviors. Doesn't take likely if you felt it was a miss unerstanding So enjoy her class but watch your actions or you'll be one she picks on in class. Overall a good teacher and helpful. Don't get on her bad side.

8/29/11

MCH4806

She can be very helpful. She gives you a perspective that you can understand. I'm going to take med term 2 with her if I can.

8/29/11

mch4002

Good techer all date are not required to come to class but I say go to every class because she would give helpful hints. great techer I plan to take her for medical term also.

8/19/11

MCH4806

She is nice and informative. She helps you study for the test. If you need help, she is willing to provide it. Class can be overwhelming but, if you come to class and study you will pass.

8/9/11

heath1

She is a nice person but she is all over the place. She wants you to do the quizes without your book but if you dont use the book and get the exact answer that she wants its wronge. you cant use your won words and the papers wow she prob. doesnt even read them alot of people got the same grad as me and is just all over the place!!! Bad TEACHER!!!

7/28/11

MCH4001

She is nice and has a good personality but her teaching style did not work well for me. She is all over the place during lectures which move very quickly. I learned more from just reading than from the lectures. Grading is also inconsistant. It was hard to know what to expect from week to week. What was great one paper was bad the next.

6/6/11

MCH4001

I disagree with the comment that she teaches from powerpoints and dismisses early. This woman lectures freely, the Powerpoints are for the students.We had lecture and response. You get what you put forth. She holds class for the duration. If you slip out early , it's your fault. This is a very informative class. I found it to be quite interesting.

4/29/11

TERM4862

AWESOME TEACHER. VERY HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. REALLY CARES ABOUT HER STUDENTS.

3/24/11

term4806

She is great teacher with an exuberant personality. She really cares about the success of her students.

More Health Science professors at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College