in Cincinnati State Technical and Community College that teach Health Science Edit
B

08/21/2014
MCH 100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She definitly is very hard to follow and is all over the place. Luckily the class work is extremely easy. I recieved A's on everything except one test that she said she never got. I even printed it out with date and time for proof and she still would not work with me. It ended up bringing my grade from an A to B. She was not helpful.

06/19/2014
good
MCH-100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Bell is very funny and helpful at teaching all her classes. I took her for MCH-101 my first semester at Cincy state. She is awesome and if you read the chapters and pay attention there's no reason you shouldn't get a A. I did her hybrid class with once a week meeting date helps guide you in the right direction and answer any questions you have.

08/21/2013
good
MCH101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good professor and funny. If you take her class I highly recommend doing it online with meeting dates. it's a hard class but if you pay attention on meeting dates and write lots of notes and highlight everything she talks about in class you'll do fine. Study is the key!

12/05/2012
good
MCH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am in this Informatics class. She really puts a lot of effort in teaching us. She grades fairly and expects the students to meet the deadlines. Students seem to want favors, but she is not having it. I really enjoy this course and teacher.

01/31/2012
good
mch4871 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Terry Bell is great. She is very fair in grading and test taking. She is very knowledgable in the subject. Those who have to take her in any subject I would not hesitate. I enjoyed her class even though at times it could be boring. I would take anything that she was teaching if I had the need for the class.

01/23/2012
good
mch4001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She gets our assignments back to us timely considering that she has more than 1 student(hundreds). Some students want her to grade immediately,on the spot. This is unrealistic. Especially when she gives constant reminders to complete.But they want instant feedback. She normally has the work graded by the next class or within a week. Great teacher!

01/23/2012
good
MCH4001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher she keeps the class in laughter, she gives time for students to get their work done and she makes the information easy to learn. I feel that Mrs Bell can be slow when it comes to grading assignments and responding back to emails sometimes I get smart elic responses but other than that she is a great teacher

good
MCH4806 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Bell is a fun and lively teacher. I took her Med Term 1 and am currently taking her Med Term 2. She does pick on people but only those who aren't paying attention and she's always willing to give people extra time to finish assignments even though there is a syllabus with deadlines given out at the beginning of term.

good
mch4002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Informatics in Healthcare with this teacher. She really knows about the administrative side of healthcare. I would not be comfortable at my new place of employment without her input. Notice those students who have negative remarks, also have poor grammar and spelling. Whose fault is that? Keep your head up Miss Bell.

good
mch4807 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am in her Medical Terminology 2 class right now.I am doing extremely well, because she is an extremely great teacher. There are excellent lectures and study tools provided for us.She puts alot of effort towards ensuring that all understand.Some of the students need to put forth a little more effort.Pleasant personality.

01/09/2012
good

I sat in the back of the class,near some disgrutal students. Take the internet course;GOODBYE. They were clicking on websites. Students should not be offended when a teacher tells you to be alert and close down your computer. She does a great job. Her specialty may actually be with the slackers. Patience and a prayer life shows. She's a jewel.

01/09/2012
good
MCH4001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very organized and not all over the place. A syllabus and assignment calendar is provided. Those students who navigate on myspace,facebook... may get left behind. Miss Bell reads all of our written assignments and puts feedback/comments regarding them in the comment section of the gradebook on BB. not on facebook!

10/11/2011
Medic1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Funny, however she calls you out in class if she disagrees with behaviors. Doesn't take likely if you felt it was a miss unerstanding So enjoy her class but watch your actions or you'll be one she picks on in class. Overall a good teacher and helpful. Don't get on her bad side.

08/29/2011
good
MCH4806 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She can be very helpful. She gives you a perspective that you can understand. I'm going to take med term 2 with her if I can.

08/29/2011
good
mch4002 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Good techer all date are not required to come to class but I say go to every class because she would give helpful hints. great techer I plan to take her for medical term also.

08/19/2011
good

She is nice and informative. She helps you study for the test. If you need help, she is willing to provide it. Class can be overwhelming but, if you come to class and study you will pass.

08/09/2011
heath1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a nice person but she is all over the place. She wants you to do the quizes without your book but if you dont use the book and get the exact answer that she wants its wronge. you cant use your won words and the papers wow she prob. doesnt even read them alot of people got the same grad as me and is just all over the place!!! Bad TEACHER!!!

07/28/2011

She is nice and has a good personality but her teaching style did not work well for me. She is all over the place during lectures which move very quickly. I learned more from just reading than from the lectures. Grading is also inconsistant. It was hard to know what to expect from week to week. What was great one paper was bad the next.

06/06/2011
good

I disagree with the comment that she teaches from powerpoints and dismisses early. This woman lectures freely, the Powerpoints are for the students.We had lecture and response. You get what you put forth. She holds class for the duration. If you slip out early , it's your fault. This is a very informative class. I found it to be quite interesting.

04/29/2011
good
TERM4862 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME TEACHER. VERY HELPFUL AND PERSONABLE. REALLY CARES ABOUT HER STUDENTS.