in Purdue University Calumet that teach Graphic Arts Edit
at Purdue University Calumet, Hammond, IN
are you Barbara Labus?

06/04/2012
good
CGT216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful easy going class

01/07/2011
good
CGT112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I adore Professor Labus. She is extremely talented in the field and the classroom.

05/04/2010
good
CGT151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Labus is my favorite. She's amazing. Professor Labus is also my best friend's mom.

12/03/2009
good
CGT151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The material was useful and the teacher was great.

12/03/2009
good

Professor Labus is outstanding. I wish more professors at PUC exhibited her dedication to education.

10/06/2009
good
GPD202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing.

10/06/2009
good
AD204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Labus is by far the best person I have encountered at PUC. I hope to someday attain her eye for graphic arts.

05/21/2009
good
CGT151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She knows more than she would lead you to believe. Great teacher.

06/11/2008
good
CGT338 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I never used flash and her class taught me alot and made it easy for me to learn. She wasn't overcritical on our projects at all and it was actually a fun class.

04/11/2006
good
CGT 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Barb is so overcritical of everyone's projects I don't know how anyone has ever passes her class!

11/03/2005
good
CGT 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A