Showing Professors...
in Clemson University that teach Management Edit
Professors
  • Load More
Larry Fredendall
Professor in the Management department
at Clemson University, Clemson, SC
are you Larry Fredendall?
Overall Quality
3.7
Average Grade
N/A
Hotness
Helpfulness
3.9
Clarity
3.5
Easiness
2.6
Helpfulness
0
Clarity
0
Easiness
0
Top 20 Tags for this Professor

See how other students describe this professor.

Choose your tags
8 Student Ratings
Rating Class Comment
01/21/2014
poor
3 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
3 Easiness
MGT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

hes a really nice guy but he seems to be really spacey, the way he explains things in class appear to be very vague. and he doesnt get alot accomplished in class. He gets alot of his own problems wrong in class.

05/02/2011
poor
2 Helpfulness
2 Clarity
2 Easiness
MGT427 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He does not make things exactly clear for test and he also uses A-J on multiple choice. I would not recommend this class if you are looking for an easy senior year and want to graduate without stress.

07/11/2008
good
4 Helpfulness
4 Clarity
2 Easiness
MGT806 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A Lot of work, but very useful.

05/07/2008
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
3 Easiness
MGMT390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Captures and keeps your attention. Uses simple games and activities almost every class to illustrate ideas. Very helpful. Great teacher!

11/28/2006
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
2 Easiness
mgt390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is so sweet and absolutely loves what he teaches. The material in the book is a little vague but he is so willing to meet outside of class. If you put work into it, you can do well. I recommend him highly purely b/c he loves what he does and will always help!

11/10/2006
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
3 Easiness
MGT390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very Passionate about Operations Management. Class can get boring but can be very interesting also. He is extremely helpful during office hours. He does his best to ensure that you comprehend whatever you have trouble understanding. Overall great guy and may be the easiset one to take for 390.

11/08/2005
good
5 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
3 Easiness
mgt 390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

From what I have heard this is the man to take. The material is boring so are the lectures. Test count 60% of grade, they are not that bad, the other 40% is in class and easy HW assignments. You can easily get an A on the 40%. This class is an easy B without much work. He is not like the 390 professors, he cares.

11/07/2005
average
2 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
3 Easiness
MGT 390 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class is ok. There is a lot of work. It isnt worth much individually, but as a whole it can really affect your grade. The tests are okay, not too easy but not too hard. I would probably recommend him seeing as though at least half the other people teaching this classes are supposedly pretty terrible.

Were these reviews helpful? Help out your fellow students
Rate this Professor
date Class Note
Are you sure you want to delete this note? Once deleted, we can't bring it back.
×

Thank you for submitting your note.

Close ×