in Pennsylvania State University that teach Communication Edit
are you Ron Smith?
1.9

04/15/2013
good
Comm 421W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class was really hard because it pushes you in a way that you never are in classes. There are 7 projects crammed into a semester, and he expects a lot. If you go talk to him or show you are struggling, he will help. He isn't a bad guy, he just wants to make the class as real life as possible. If you have time for group projects, take the class

03/21/2013
good
COMM 421W Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he really isn't a terrible teacher.. i really liked him. i participated in class and did the projects to the best of my ability and i had no trouble getting an A. if you're creative and show him that you care you should be fine in this class.

04/28/2011
comm421w Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy is awful! rude and inconsiderate. condescending and not understanding of students. Please listen to me Penn Staters, I'm trying to look out for you. Do not take this professor if you can avoid him. I could go on for hours but I am fuming as a think about him. I find this man hard to have any respect for.

04/28/2011
comm421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy is awful! inconsiderate and rude. condescending and not understanding of students. Please listen to me Penn Staters, I am looking out for you. Do not take his class if you can avoid it. I could go on for hours about this guy but I am fuming as I think about him.

12/29/2010
COMM421 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

To everyone who is thinking about taking this class: DONT. I am dead serious, this guy is boring, doesn't know how to teach and plays favorites. If you belong on his favorite list then you get an A if not you get a B or whatever. Do NOT take this class with him unless you absolutely have to. HE IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL COOL FUN COMMS PROFESSOR.