in University of Denver that teach Business Edit
are you Paige Baltzan?
1.9

09/13/2014
good
Info 1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

Paige is great. Class focus on data analytic sand great.

08/05/2014
good
Info 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Great class online good

06/07/2014
good
Info 1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I rec prof paige

06/05/2014
good

Class was hard. Prof was excellent

03/23/2014
good
INFO 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Paige is an amazing teacher. Focuses way more on you learning rather than grades. If you make an effort you will learn a lot and get an amazing grade.

02/18/2014
good
Info 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Just take this class. Tests are take home the book does not need to be read but it does help. But seriously just take this class.

12/09/2013

Excellent prof

08/25/2013
good
Info 1010 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Absolutely wonderful teacher and course.

07/13/2013
good
INFO 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

INFO 1010 with Baltzan was a pleasant surprise and I actually enjoyed the class

05/20/2013
good
ITEC 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I recommend this professor