in University of North Carolina at Greensboro that teach Design Edit
1.3

02/05/2009
IARC000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Avoid. Seems to be more engaged in Ph.D work then students. No second chances.

12/06/2006
good
IAR301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved Anna she gave a lot of feedback and was there when you needed her. She is really good at responding to emails and making sure everyone knows what is going on. I really enjoyed having her for 3 years in a row. She is just a great professor all around!

03/28/2006
good
IAR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I admire Anna and she really knows what she is talking about. She is hard as far as grading but it is becasue she wants us to be the best that we can be. I think that students can really learn a lot from her.

11/11/2005
IAR102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEEEYYYYOOOTCH! Insulting, gives NO feedback, harsh and cold.