in University of San Francisco that teach Visual & Performing Arts Edit
at University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
are you Laena Wilder?

09/06/2008
good
PH235 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Laena is one of the types of teachers that is very hard on you, because she wants you to do WELL! If you are in her class you have to want to be there and do the work with out a lot of talk about why you can't do it. Just do it. I enjoyed her class and all the useful help even after I finished her class. She is a TOP RATE TEACHER in my book.

06/27/2007
good
photoSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Laena's class was not only fun but it was inspirational. I'll never venture into the world without my camera now. You'll be amiss if you MISS her class!

01/07/2007
photoSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Boring!

11/18/2005
good
B/W Photography Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Laena is the best! She makes class extremely fun. Very enthusiastic about what she does!! Great teacher. Highly recommended!! A+