in St. Vincent College that teach Languages Edit
at St. Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
are you Vicente Gomis?

08/23/2012
good
SPMany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Nice guy, but not a very good teacher. He is a funny person and all, good to be friends with, but can't teach very well. Classes are so repetitive and the in-class exercises are pretty useless...

04/14/2012
good
VARY000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took anywhere from upper 200 to 400 level classes with Vicente. The guy is brilliant in Spanish as it is his native language and always make class entertaining. He always has a funny story from back home and what not. His classes are challenging if you do not have somewhat of Spanish proficiency. His upper level classes are all in Spanish with minimal English. Whoever complains is just lazy and doesn't try. I would take Vicente for every Spanish class offered if I could. Best professor at SVC!

01/08/2011
SP203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

HORRIBLE....I hated the class and everything to do with it....it was Intermediate Spanish I and I felt like I needed to be fluent in spanish to take this class, rather than learning spanish. Don't take him unless you ABSOLUTELY have to!!!!

04/03/2009
good
Span000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Senor Gomis is so sweet & sexy too! & his girl friend is AWESOME :)

04/01/2009
good
SP446 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Vicente is a wonderful teacher and makes learning Spanish interesting and fun. I always found that the class flew by - his dashing Spanish charm didn't hurt either!