in Ozarks Technical Community College that teach English Edit
are you Michael Borich?
D

12/12/2014
good
Eng 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Would take again" "Tests? Not many"

Best teacher I've had at OTC. Very understanding and will help YOU as long as you show progress in class. Has passion for what he does and his ethics will bleed into his lectures. Easy class as long as you show up and pay attention.

03/27/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C

I really like this teacher. He is quite easy, and grades more difficult than you would expect but other than that he is wonderful and very nice.

05/18/2013
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't buy the text books if you take his English class! He even tells you on the first day that you won't need them. He's one of the best teachers I've ever had and is quite interesting. He doesn't really stay on topic but his class is really easy! Take him if you get the chance!

11/08/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's definitely an individual. Class is easy, very few days where we are actually there for the entire time. Do not need textbooks so don't waste the money. The only homework are the essays (5-6), he gives you plenty of time, so work hard on them because he grades a little hard. Easy class and he's very patient with students.

03/21/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. He expects college level writing from college level students. You literally get the grade you earn in his class. Highly recommend!

01/05/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Thought he would be a tough teacher but turned out to be a very good teacher. A little eccentric but if you can overlook that, he is excellent. Graded the middle papers harder than the first and last but he made the papers really easy to write with his approaches to them

05/13/2010
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He teaches what interests him, like most teachers. He is a bit off the "norm," but I find most English teachers to be a bit odd. I really enjoyed his class. He grades fair, and his assignments are a 102 level but not ridiculously hard. He and I vigorously disagreed on one discussion subject, and my grade didn't suffer at all.

05/18/2007
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't even bother with this professor. I found the class ridiculous. He bases his grading on how well he likes each person individually. I used to make VERY high A's in English and I came out with a B and his explanations for my bad grades were irrelevant or made no sense.

05/07/2007
good
engeng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is very helpfull and understanding. His papers aren't long and he doesnt grade hard. Great teacher!

03/23/2007
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am actually very dissapointed with Mr. Borich. His classes are ridiculously pointless. Last class we learned how to live out of a dumpster.. no joke. Anyways his writing assignments have no point and he grades fairly tough. I usually excel in the english aspects of school, but he makes it almost impossible unless you are one of his favorites.

01/13/2006
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. At first I thought he would be very difficult, but he was very resonable. He is a nice guy that seems to care about his students. I learned a lot from him and admire him. If any more english classes are in my future I will definatley try to make sure he's the teacher.

12/16/2005
good
ENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mike is a good guy and a film buff. I enjoyed his class alot. He encourages conversation and is never condescending. I would take him again in a heart beat.

11/19/2005
good
Eng 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome way of teaching!