Michael Borich at Ozarks Technical Community College

Michael Borich

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  C Submit a correction

3/27/14

Grade ReceivedC

I really like this teacher. He is quite easy, and grades more difficult than you would expect but other than that he is wonderful and very nice.

5/18/13

ENG 102

Don't buy the text books if you take his English class! He even tells you on the first day that you won't need them. He's one of the best teachers I've ever had and is quite interesting. He doesn't really stay on topic but his class is really easy! Take him if you get the chance!

11/8/12

ENG102

He's definitely an individual. Class is easy, very few days where we are actually there for the entire time. Do not need textbooks so don't waste the money. The only homework are the essays (5-6), he gives you plenty of time, so work hard on them because he grades a little hard. Easy class and he's very patient with students.

3/21/12

ENG102

Great professor. He expects college level writing from college level students. You literally get the grade you earn in his class. Highly recommend!

1/5/12

ENG102

Thought he would be a tough teacher but turned out to be a very good teacher. A little eccentric but if you can overlook that, he is excellent. Graded the middle papers harder than the first and last but he made the papers really easy to write with his approaches to them

5/13/10

ENG102

He teaches what interests him, like most teachers. He is a bit off the "norm," but I find most English teachers to be a bit odd. I really enjoyed his class. He grades fair, and his assignments are a 102 level but not ridiculously hard. He and I vigorously disagreed on one discussion subject, and my grade didn't suffer at all.

5/18/07

ENG101

Don't even bother with this professor. I found the class ridiculous. He bases his grading on how well he likes each person individually. I used to make VERY high A's in English and I came out with a B and his explanations for my bad grades were irrelevant or made no sense.

5/7/07

engeng

He is very helpfull and understanding. His papers aren't long and he doesnt grade hard. Great teacher!

3/23/07

ENG102

I am actually very dissapointed with Mr. Borich. His classes are ridiculously pointless. Last class we learned how to live out of a dumpster.. no joke. Anyways his writing assignments have no point and he grades fairly tough. I usually excel in the english aspects of school, but he makes it almost impossible unless you are one of his favorites.

1/13/06

ENG 102

Great teacher. At first I thought he would be very difficult, but he was very resonable. He is a nice guy that seems to care about his students. I learned a lot from him and admire him. If any more english classes are in my future I will definatley try to make sure he's the teacher.

12/16/05

ENG

Mike is a good guy and a film buff. I enjoyed his class alot. He encourages conversation and is never condescending. I would take him again in a heart beat.

11/19/05