in Bismarck State College that teach Biology Edit
at Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
are you Noah Kover?

10/06/2010
good
Bio211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

love 'em!!!!!!!!!!!

01/07/2010
good
anat101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher and physician! ran into him at a rock concert and was sick in the lawn, he gave me an adjustment which cleared my sinuses and reduced the severe migrane that I had.

10/25/2009
good
BIOL221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kover was an excellent teacher. Not only do you learn what he teaches, you remember it.

06/20/2009
good
IDK101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Noah-In my book was one of the best DC's I've ever had! I'm happy to see you are doing so well! I was your 1st patient that was pregnant that you treated when you were an intern in Syracuse - you were awesome! I've always wanted to thank you for your wonderful help! You're just an awesome person!

06/12/2009
good
bio101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Super awsome for a yankee

01/26/2009
good
BIO212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I WOULD RECOMOND HIM FOR ALL MY FRIENDS EVEN ALL STUDENTS FOR ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY.I FEEL I AM LUCKIEST PERSON THAT I GOT HOUNOR TO LEARN FROM HIM.

12/03/2008
good
bio211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome

10/17/2008
good
Biol221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, fun, interesting lectures! Tests are kind of hard, but always willing to discuss them!

09/08/2008
good
BIO120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

PROF. KOVER WAS AWESOME, HE MADE THE CLASS FUN TO GO TO, HE'S DEFINITELY BEEN THE BEST TEACHER I'VE HAD TO DATE.

07/17/2008
good
bio220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very good instructor. He is always willing to help you if you do not understand something. He didn't just read out of a book or off of powerpoint slides. I would take all my classes from him if I could.

04/28/2008
good
Bio120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Kover is the best teacher I have had so far. I wish he could teach all my classes because something about the way he teaches make information just stay in my head

02/17/2008
good
BIOL220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing.

02/06/2008
good
BIOL221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

good teacher...easy to talk to...helps you out with anything

12/14/2007
anat220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

06/19/2006
good
Anatomy/Physiol Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Actually cares very much and is always willing to help. Class is always fun.

02/20/2006
good
BIOL 126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A