in Kenyon College that teach Political Science Edit
at Kenyon College, Gambier, OH
are you Pamela Jensen?

09/10/2014
good
QUEST Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

one of the best people I have met in life

04/11/2012
good
ModQPSCI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Brilliant. Caring. Funny. Teaches you how to think rather than what to think.

12/20/2011
good
PSCI483 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is my role model. Take any class she offers, it will enrich your life.

09/21/2011
good
PSCI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Jensen is not only a great teacher, but generous with her time and advice. Having Quest with her is what made me want to major in Political Science.

09/05/2011
good
PSCI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Quest was the class that brought me to Kenyon and Jensen is the teacher that taught it my prospie visit and for my freshman year. She is amazing, willing to challenge students opinions. She has since become my advisor and has been both helpful and friendly in that role as well. Jensen is awesome.

05/27/2011
good
PSCI101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING!!! I came to Kenyon extremely unsure of what I wanted to major in. After Quest with Jensen, I am psyched to be a polysci major. She helped me grow as a person and become a better student. I LOVE PAM JENSEN

09/22/2010
good
Rousseau Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A little too easy--she's certainly the most egalitarian of the Big Three Straussians at Kenyon--though occasionally (and always surprisingly) she'll eviscerate a student's argument. Quite terrifying. Takes an eternity to return a paper or an exam. Loves her Rousseau, though, and understands him thoroughly, so be sure to take the _Emile_ seminar.

07/29/2010
good
PSCI221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

(Mod Quest). I love P. Jensen! Such an amazing professor and amazing person. I didn't want to take Modern after I took Classical, but it was SO much better. Take any class with her!

11/18/2009
good
Poli101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS THE BEST. I love her. Great sense of humor, keeps her teaching unbiased politically, and is extremely kind and intelligent.

07/25/2006
good
Quest Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

PJ just may be the professorial love of my life. Polisci itself isn't my bag, but I took the class seriously just because she is so awesome. We get on so well that she volunteered to be my advisor this year (until I pick a major, anyway) even though there's a long waiting list of people dying to be advised by her. Love her!!!!!!!!