in The Ohio State University that teach Art Edit
at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
are you Leah Gossom?

06/30/2008
good
art370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Taught technique learned so much! Excellent teacher

05/27/2008
good
art370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! encouraged technique and experimentation

05/08/2008
good
art370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher--encourages experimentaion and process

07/17/2006
good
ART 170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She's brilliant. It was some of the best teaching and guidance I have ever received.

04/26/2006
good
art 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

taugh technique but also gave us an intuitive and passionate way to look and think about drawing. Is the a great teacher a little crazy but great.

04/24/2006
good
Art 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very inspiring made me love Art!

04/23/2006
good
art 250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Leah is one of the most helpful and caring teachers I've ever had. My uneasiness about taking art for the first time was relieved almost immediatly by Leahs positive energy and attitude. I feel very fortunate that my first drawing class was with Leah. My confidence and skill level with drawing is much greater. Leah has helped my 1000 fold.

04/23/2006
good
Art 205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is very helpful and willing to stay after class to help you. She expects you to do the work and will let you know if you didn't try hard enough. She is one of a kind. Great teacher!

03/28/2006
good
Art 205M Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was really helpful as long as you took the class very seriously and gave it your best. Our class was really great with the exception of a student or two, and Leah, with her funny laugh and quirky foreign accent made class fun.

03/15/2006
205m Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

11/30/2005

This woman knows nothing about being a teacher. Despite the fact that this is a BEGINNING drawing class, she teaches no technique and can't even teach on a one-on-one basis. No one ever knows what she wants because she can't articulate herself. She has no idea how to direct people, just voices when we're not doing things that meet her standards.