in Spokane Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Spokane Community College, Spokane, WA
are you Kamilia Nemri?

12/21/2013
good
math 96 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

SCC must have done an overhaul on their math department and it shows. Kamilia is awesome, she does a great job explaining the content in a way her students understand, she also provides graded homework online to ensure you practice the material so you do better on tests ans helps your overall grade so you don't have to rely on just your test scores

07/26/2013
good
MATH 099 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

At first she comes across as sort of cross - maybe even mean - but if you get to know her she is there to help you learn. I took the online class and the software is easy to use---no need for a math textbook. Mid-term review packet is of little/no help. Review tests and lessons for mid-term. Attend the final review session with her at the college!

03/19/2013
good
Math 99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I failed Math 96, passed it the second time. And failed math 99 and passed it the second time this class. I struggle with math SO bad and I just passed it with an 85%. This teacher is SO awesome and provides sooo many opitions on how to understand it. She is the nicest math teacher I have ever had at scc. TAKE HER!!!!

03/18/2013
good
math 92 99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her for math 92&thought she was awesome so took her again for 99.Super nice&always willing to help. She explains in a way that everyone can understand without making you feel dumb. Her tests are at the same level as the homework&she covers everything prior so no surprises. Take her on campus classes, the hawkes system online gets confusing.

01/24/2013
good
Math99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

By far Mrs. Nemri is the best math teacher I have ever had! I highly recommend her to anyone afraid or fearful of math. She makes it very easy to understand and remember. Precal is easy because of her & I struggled in math all my life. Fabulous Teacher!

11/12/2012
MATH92 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Good professor as long as you are on top of your work.

06/20/2012
good
math99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome! Always willing to help with any and everything. I would be comfortable taking any level of math from her because I am confident in her desire to teach it so you understand it.

04/04/2012
good
MATH99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Always positive with her students, and encouraging I took her math 92 class, and got a B. But, I want to take her class for 99, becasue of the results I am getting.

03/31/2012
good
Math99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is a hard class because its math, but she is a very nice teacher! Very fair, and kind of lets u go at your own pace because she uses Hawks online. Just keep up with your homework! She will always answer your questions and not make you feel stupid for asking.

03/22/2012
good
MATH99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Nemri was instrumental in helping me change my attitude about math. I used to hate and fear it. Now I'm off to get a mathematics minor at university. She's a very patient teacher and definitely knows the material. You will not be sorry for choosing to take her course.