in Tompkins Cortland Community College that teach Music Edit

11/28/2010
MUSIC104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took two semesters of voice with her and didn't learn a thing. Glad I finally paid for private lessons elsewhere or I would never have learned how to sing. She's a very nice person but just doesn't seem to know how to teach Voice.

11/28/2010

I took two semesters of voice with her and didn't learn a thing. Glad I finally paid for private lessons elsewhere or I would never have learned how to sing. She's a very nice woman but just doesn't seem to know how to teach Voice.

04/07/2010
good
music108 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher who really cares about her students.

01/20/2010
MUSI122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I do not recommend this teacher, she may be easy but I learned more about playing the piano in a single semester from another teacher then I did in three semesters with her.

09/16/2009
MUSI117 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was the absolute worst music teacher I have ever had. She completely contradicted everything I have beeen taught by other people who are professionals. If you are actually seriously interested in music I suggest you look elsewhere.

11/16/2008
good
mus101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awsome

04/21/2008
MUS230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the worst teacher ever, stay away.

12/02/2005
MUSI108 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's from Russia, with a very heavy accent; it took me a few weeks to really get used to it so I didn't have to pay very close attention to figure out what she was saying. She's a very sweet little lady who will make you smile, and she loves music and wants to see you love it, too.