Tatiana Stremlin at Tompkins Cortland Community College

Tatiana Stremlin

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/28/10

MUSIC104

I took two semesters of voice with her and didn't learn a thing. Glad I finally paid for private lessons elsewhere or I would never have learned how to sing. She's a very nice person but just doesn't seem to know how to teach Voice.

11/28/10

MUSIC104

I took two semesters of voice with her and didn't learn a thing. Glad I finally paid for private lessons elsewhere or I would never have learned how to sing. She's a very nice woman but just doesn't seem to know how to teach Voice.

4/7/10

music108

Wonderful teacher who really cares about her students.

1/20/10

MUSI122

I do not recommend this teacher, she may be easy but I learned more about playing the piano in a single semester from another teacher then I did in three semesters with her.

9/16/09

MUSI117

She was the absolute worst music teacher I have ever had. She completely contradicted everything I have beeen taught by other people who are professionals. If you are actually seriously interested in music I suggest you look elsewhere.

11/16/08

mus101

4/21/08

MUS230

This is the worst teacher ever, stay away.

12/2/05

MUSI108

She's from Russia, with a very heavy accent; it took me a few weeks to really get used to it so I didn't have to pay very close attention to figure out what she was saying. She's a very sweet little lady who will make you smile, and she loves music and wants to see you love it, too.

More Music professors at Tompkins Cortland Community College

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!