in College of Southern Nevada that teach English Edit
at College of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
are you Bradley Waltman?

12/06/2014
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "Get ready to read" "Tough Grader"

Awesome professor. I took his class as a hybrid. Although he does make students read a lot, he helps with anything along the way. He is very clear about things. Definitely passed his class easily. As long as you do not get lazy along the way, you will pass and enjoy the class.

08/13/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took his Bybrid Class. Best Teacher ever! His class is easy you pretty much at least have to try and attempt his work. The person who receives anything lower than a B does not take school seriously. Just show up, do his assignments. Show up for review for mid term and final and receive your A.

06/30/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Waltman was a great teacher and showed interest in what his students thought. I throughly enjoyed taking his class! I would absolutely recommend his classes.

05/18/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Took this class as a Hybrid Course and I honestly enjoyed it quite a bit. Professor Waltman in class was very friendly and clear with his lectures. The actual assignments he assigned through online and the book were generally easy, just sometimes time consuming. I'd definitely recommend him to other students.

05/11/2014
good
Eng 100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took his online class and it was easy. Responds to e-mails quickly and he wants his students to succeed.I'm also going to take him for English 101.

04/17/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I took Professor Waltman's Eng 101 class online. He is a very helpful professor. He tells you what he wants and will answer right away when you ask a question. There were weekly discussions about readings from a book, 3 essays and a research paper. Fairly easy class.

01/27/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class. It was an easy A. I took this class as a hybrid and it was crazy easy. Waltman is a great professor but it takes him awhile to get back to you which is a downer. Other than that, he's a great teacher, I highly recommend him!

11/08/2013
ENG100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If you're looking for an easy A, take this class. I took this class online and it was not what I expected. Professor Waltman is a nice man, but he's a bit unclear when it comes to assignments. He asks that you follow syllabus but will post assignments later and differently on canvas. He also doesn't offer much feedback when it comes to essays.

08/30/2013
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took English 101 during the summer online with Mr. Waltman. Great professor and extremely smart. Has a rare talent of being so gifted in his field of work and at the same time being able to instruct beginners to perfection. I struggle with English, but I tried and with Professor Waltman's help, I got a B which is crazy for me. Take this teacher!

08/12/2013
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took his hybrid class and it was great. I love English and this professor is wonderful. He explains things clearly and is very specific about his requirements. His tests were easy and as long as you do the work you will do great in his class.

08/02/2013
good
Eng 101Eng 100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have so many great things to say about this professor. I took both his 100 & 101 English Classes online. I LOVED that with each essay he would provide feedback. He is quick to respond to emails and is VERY clear with direction. I highly recommend this professor!

06/16/2013
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This teacher was great. If I didn't understand things or his comments on what I need to improve on he responded back very quickly! I hated writing and English but after taking his course I realized I am better that I had thought. Overall a great experience interacting with fellow students and teacher. If you want an A take his class & do the work!

10/30/2012
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hes great he gives feedback on all the esays you do. Not much is required rom them just respond to 1 of 3 ten min topics. Respond to classmates discussions each wekk and you should be great. A month left into the semester i Have an A currently and I dont see It dropping any time soon.

10/16/2012
good
eng100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took his class online which I do not regret at all! 5 essays and a weekly discussion post where you summarize readings. It's a great and easy class if you do your work and work well alone. He also gives great feedback and responds to emails quickly.

06/05/2012
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor was extremely helpful, and he genuinely WANTS you to pass. He helped he out a great deal, and I'm glad I took his class. Its easy enough if you do the required essays and study for exams.

12/04/2011
good
engeng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took his 98 class and he was very clear and helpful. I love how involved he is and how he actually reads your essays.

11/29/2011
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was easy, alot of reading and writing but thats what an english class is. Grading was fair and i got feed back on my reports if i got any grade lover than an A. I would recommend this teacher for anyone taking english 101.

11/17/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, i don't know why he is getting low ratings, he is very polite easy class if you show up.

07/08/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Waltman is NOT what the other students have rated him. He's probably the worst teacher I've ever had. I took his ENG 101 class online and he's not very helpful. I was accidentally perged from my class and he almost didn't reinstate me. Very unreasonable teacher and doesn't offer feedback to assignments. Slow to respond to emails.

05/07/2011
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is probably the most LAZY professor I ever had!I honestly don't think he even reads the papers.If you do it, you're gonna get an A.On my final paper,he messaged me my grade and wrote the exact same thing he did to my friend who is also in his class!He does that almost every week!Must have the book!If you want to strengthen writing go else where.