in New Jersey Institute of Technology that teach English Edit

06/04/2014
good
026 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Dr.Donahue is an amazing professor.He cares about his students&wants you to try your best. Just listen to him,come on time,sit in front, participate&follow directions.He won't do the job for you,but will help you.Best prof.I gained confidence in my work. He encouraged me&I gained more from that class than any other.He's always available.Got an A+

10/18/2013
HUM212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He'll have you work hard towards an unclear and unreachable standard. Follow exactly what it is he asks for and you'll most likely still end up with a C. Nothing is explained in full. Class is about 5 minutes of useful material and the rest is disorganized chaos.

04/24/2013
good
HUM 211-010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This professor is great. He explains the work and assignments thoroughly. He expects an A out you, so he'll have you redo your papers until it's good and how he wants it. His class will be pretty straight forward if you actually read the material. So, don't expect to pass by just showing up.

01/22/2013
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

It's pretty hard to get an A with this guy even if you put in max effort, but I managed to pull off a B when I handed in essays a late very often. Classes are never boring due to his knack for storytelling.

03/20/2012
HUM211H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Don't take him. He gives you a syllabus but its completely useless he duznt follow it. He gives a lot of work so be prepared if youre stuck with him. He always emails you at around midnight with important info like that theres a quiz in the morning so dont go to sleep without checking your email. I dont recommend him

08/02/2011
HUM212H Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If he likes you, you'll get an A; if he doesn't, you won't. He tends to enjoy discussing things related to Christianity and biblical stories, and he rambles on about things that have nothing to do with the topic being studied. The philosophy that we studied was interesting; the art, less so. I would not recommend him.

04/04/2011
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Only English class in my life that I didn't get an A in. I was so disappointed because I was clearly one of the top 5 best writers in the class. I was actually shocked when I got my grade because it didn't really seem to add up since I got mostly A- on all of my essays. Favors girls over guys and is a stickler for tardiness which I think is dumb.

01/21/2011
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher. While other english teachers romanticize english and aren't very clear on how to improve your writing, this guy makes it a science. He is always moving telling great stories. I got 3 hours of sleep on night and I was wide awake after the class, makes the class really really fun. Just try your best, he will give you an A.

01/20/2011
good
HUM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Best english teacher ever, really cares about improving your writing. Lets you redo work until you get it right. Tells funny stories.

09/03/2010
good
Hum101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT take this guy if your expecting a fun loving English teacher with lenient grading and watching movies all the time. He is really strict, I understand he wants to help you learn but he takes his rules to far. I managed an A in his class, but it was many hard hours writing essays.