in University of North Carolina at Asheville that teach Science Edit

03/25/2013
PHYS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

if you know nothing about physics, DO NOT take this class. his lectures are interesting, but they do not prepare you for the tests. ruiz is a fun professor, but you will have to teach yourself all of the material.

10/26/2012
good
phys102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

How anyone could write a negative review about Dr. Ruiz is beyond me. He is truly one of the greatest professors I've had at UNCA, and I'm from a completely different major (meaning, I'm not a "science" person). He is very accessible, kind and interested in student learning. Plus! He provides the textbook - free of charge!

04/28/2012
good
PHYS102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the best teachers at UNCA. He really loves to teach(and has been teaching the same classes forever) so he has it down to a science(no pun intended). He is down to earth and really understands students and how to make class fun and engaging.

11/03/2011
good
PHYS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

makes himself accessible to you 12 hours of the day.. takes time from his life to make study groups and lab time and office hours to help you. he's fun and energetic and nice and approachable and i cant say enough nice things. i voted for him for best professor on campus.. you need to take his class sometime in your college career, ok

11/03/2011
good
phys102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best man on the face of the planet. He's made my entire college experience worthwhile; I would have already switched schools if not for him. I keep finding excuses to take his classes. I hope we stay in touch when I graduate. :') He's seriously the greatest professor ever, and he makes Physics (something I hated) really fun and easy to learn.<3