in University of Alabama Birmingham that teach Nursing Edit
at University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
are you Mardell Davis?
1.3

02/04/2008
NUR350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Davis is extremely hard in clinicals. WHile this fact was beneficial to me in the long run, she can be very mean and uncaring. She also has a tendency to choose one member of each clinical group to place her disdain upon. While she is very knowledgeable, she is unapproachable and can make you feel stupid.

01/10/2008
NUR350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not helpful and Heartless

05/02/2006
NUR350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Davis is very intimidating. Don't let it get to you. The class starts of crazy and you'll be loaded with work, but it slacks off as the semester continutes. When clinicals start, everything is much better. Just make sure you study hard and learn everything.. literally. The good news is that the final is a breeze.

12/23/2005
good
nursing 350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had her this past summer. Yes she is tough but she only wants you to be your best! nurs 350 itself is hard and nursing school is a whole different world. even though i strugled and sometimes i felt like giving up Im so glad i had her as my cliniclal instructor because she touhght my a lot and i was ahead in the next semester ! she is great!!

12/15/2005
NUR 350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I found Mardell to be very intimidating, but my classmates who had her for clinical loved her. I think she really wants people to succeed, she just comes across poorly. NUR 350 is VERY difficult, though, and I had to change my approach to studying COMPLETELY!

12/13/2005
good
Nur 350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I did not pass the course because I was intimidated by her and I was a second guesser. Being a nursing student requires going with your first instinct. Do not be intimidated and use all resources. Clinical and lab are easy. Class material is not organized and difficult. Everything asked is achievable. Apply your knowledge rather than memorizing.