in Kirkwood Community College that teach English Edit
at Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, IA
are you David Hulm?

05/09/2014
good
eng105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The class is pretty good. If you care at all about history the subjects read and written about are awesome. He doesn't tell you how to write, but how to get better as a writer.

09/26/2011
good
COMPI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had Hulm for Comp 1. He really knows his stuff. He's super helpful but he doesn't tolerate being late, absent, or lazy. He'll push you but it's worth it.

12/11/2009
good
Eng105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's teaching is very useful. You learn a lot about writing. After transferring to AIW, and taking English there, I would gladly go back and take his class over again.

09/19/2008
good
CompI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I thought he was very good at what he did !

04/07/2008
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had David Hulm for my composition 1 class and he's probably one of my favorite teachers so far. He's very helpful and provides a lot of feedbacks for papers. There are quizes now and then, but them majority of the grade is based on your essays. Medium difficulty class and attendance is a must! I deffinitely reccomend this teacher!

02/24/2006
good
comp II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's a pretty good guy. I learned alot from him. I found him a little intimidating at first, but if you can get over that, it makes for a pretty good class.

12/09/2005
good
Comp II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a good teacher. I enjoyed his lectures. My skills were improved and I have him to thank! :o)