David Hulm at Kirkwood Community College

David Hulm

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/9/14

eng105

The class is pretty good. If you care at all about history the subjects read and written about are awesome. He doesn't tell you how to write, but how to get better as a writer.

9/26/11

COMPI

I had Hulm for Comp 1. He really knows his stuff. He's super helpful but he doesn't tolerate being late, absent, or lazy. He'll push you but it's worth it.

12/11/09

Eng105

He's teaching is very useful. You learn a lot about writing. After transferring to AIW, and taking English there, I would gladly go back and take his class over again.

9/19/08

CompI

I thought he was very good at what he did !

4/7/08

ENG101

I had David Hulm for my composition 1 class and he's probably one of my favorite teachers so far. He's very helpful and provides a lot of feedbacks for papers. There are quizes now and then, but them majority of the grade is based on your essays. Medium difficulty class and attendance is a must! I deffinitely reccomend this teacher!

2/24/06

comp II

He's a pretty good guy. I learned alot from him. I found him a little intimidating at first, but if you can get over that, it makes for a pretty good class.

12/9/05

Comp II

He is a good teacher. I enjoyed his lectures. My skills were improved and I have him to thank! :o)

More English professors at Kirkwood Community College