in New York University that teach Writing Edit
at New York University, New York, NY
are you Jeff Strabone?

05/20/2009
good
WTE01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

attractive, fun, crazy smart, good music taste, helpful...if this doesn't sound like the typical professor description, well good. jeff is not typical, especially for a writing professor so if you get the chance to have him- lucky you.

05/17/2009
good
wte0678 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Jeff is an awesome teacher. We always had fun in class. He presented interesting and useful materials and he is a good guy. I wish him the best of luck in Florida!

05/16/2009
good
WTE036 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jeff somehow turned me from a mediocre writer into someone who can take an idea and complicate it into a complete and interesting thesis. Along the way, he taught me more obscure things about P-Funk, Taiwanese cinema, and Eminem than I could ever remember, but his diversions from the curriculum were always purposeful and interesting.

good
WTE200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I cannot stop listening to Life During Wartime. Seriously though. This class has changed my life for the better because now I know every word and dance move to that song.

good
WTE036 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Jeff is inarguably the best professor I've had thus far at school. He took a boring, mandatory class and made it fun and informative. He's a a fantastic teacher and an awesome person. I'm sad he's leaving NYU, but he deserves the fellowship he received.

good
WTE202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

HE IS THE MAN. He is still writing his own stuff outside of school which is awesome and keeps his lessons relevant and fresh.

good
AAPP202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He knows his stuff! And he has a great sense of humor.

good
WRIT003 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Strabone is the man! He knows how to lead discussion to the most interesting meat i've ever tasted. God, if I had a nickel for every time I thought to myself that he was extremely cool and smart and helpful as a teacher, I'd have $9,645,432.07

good
WTE001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Jeff is awesome! He's always got something interesting and pertinent to bring to the classroom. Plus, he's a fox.

good
ENG0100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I've ever had. Lively, current, absolutely hilarious, fun, and above all: helpful, instructive, challenging and insightful. I learned how to really think about my essays and complicate them for the better, all while having oneo f the best times I've ever had in a classroom. You're very lucky if you get Jeff. He's great!