in University of Massachusetts - Boston that teach Finance Edit

05/24/2014
AF335 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've had him for ECON 101 at HSS, and thought he was great. This semester, he was a mess. Cancelled SIX classes, forgot about giving us the second quiz, LOST MY MIDTERM PAPER (saying, "you know, it happens")... He can be a good prof when he wants to, but he seriously needs to get himself together.

11/13/2013
af475 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Worst Professor I've ever had in my life. Every student in the class is lost. It's actually laughable. The guy doesn't even teach.

06/01/2013
good
AF455 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Konan is one of the best professors I had in my college life so far! It was a great experience to take his course, and I believe that i learned a lot from his consistent organized teaching! Of course, if you want to get A, you have to work very hard, since there were a lot of work. But, he was always willing to help you!

06/01/2013
good
Af455 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever! If you wanna learn knowledge, plz take his class! If you wanna have a kind and knowledgable professor, here he is! Perfecttttt professor

05/17/2013
AF 455 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This was a mess from the beginning. I am a finance major so I already understand some concepts - his lectures actually confused me so bad I unlearned. He changes rules at the last second, tells us to write stuff down and to ask permission to leave early (we're adults, guy). I found if I stopped listening, went home and taught myself I did better.

03/18/2013
AF 455 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If the professor has a good understanding of the material, (unclear to me), then the problem is his ability to convey even the simplest concepts. His lectures are long winded and boring and he has a hard time answering or even understanding simple questions. He spends a lot of class time making copies or just standing around not talking

12/14/2011
good
AF210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Konan is a really nice guy. He takes his times to explain all the concept well. He goes out of his way to print out notes and slides, even hw (in the txtbook) for his students. His test are a little harder then expected, BUT he provides practice exams, allows retakes, and so on. I will try to take class with him again!

11/02/2011
good
MBAAF601 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

A little hard to understand sometimes, but does a good general cover of the material. Tests are much harder though so beware.

05/29/2011
good
AF445 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good professor, i learned very much from his class. Explains everything clear, give you a chance to retake exams and you have cheat sheets for the exams. Not easy class, but he makes it easy to understand. Make sure you ready to study a LOT!

05/16/2010
good

It is a difficult course but he can make it very easy. He is very helpful, gives us all the notes, reviews are very helpful, allows re-takes, and very accommodating. He only gets easily mad at times in class if a student has to leave early. He makes it personal actually.