in Jefferson Community College that teach Psychology Edit
at Jefferson Community College, Watertown, NY
are you Ronald Theobald?

11/07/2013
good
PSY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Ron was an AMAZING teacher. I took 5 psychology classes with him - just because. They were my electives. After I took my mandatory PSY class I just couldnt get enough. He has great stories and keeps class interesting and he also has a great sense of humor. I wish he had more classes for me to take, he was a pleasure to learn with!

09/25/2011
good
PSY130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took intro to psych. with him and he was great. Easy to get along with and very laid back. If you do the bear minimum in the class, you'll get a B average.

05/10/2011
good
CRJ112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor.

09/23/2010
PSY460 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have to disagree with the previous comment. I am very dissappointed in this class. It's all about memorization. I feel like I the main goal learning to repeat the book word for word which doesn't really help me learn much.

09/10/2010
good
PSYCH460 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'M ACTUALLY TAKING A CLASS AT COLUMBIA COLLEGE WITH HIM AS A TEACHER, AND I THINK ALL HIS CLASSES ARE VERY ENRICHING. HE EXPECT FOR KEY WORDS AT THE TEST SO DON'T ESPECT TO MAKE THINGS IN YOUR OWN WAY...HE'LL FAIL YOU!!!!....HE DID IT ALREADY WITH MOST OF THE CLASS..STILL HE IS A GREAT TEACHER!!!!!! YOU WILLLEARN WITH HIM A LOT!!!