Ronald Theobald at Jefferson Community College

Ronald Theobald

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

11/7/13

PSY

Ron was an AMAZING teacher. I took 5 psychology classes with him - just because. They were my electives. After I took my mandatory PSY class I just couldnt get enough. He has great stories and keeps class interesting and he also has a great sense of humor. I wish he had more classes for me to take, he was a pleasure to learn with!

9/25/11

PSY130

I took intro to psych. with him and he was great. Easy to get along with and very laid back. If you do the bear minimum in the class, you'll get a B average.

5/10/11

CRJ112

Great professor.

9/23/10

PSY460

I have to disagree with the previous comment. I am very dissappointed in this class. It's all about memorization. I feel like I the main goal learning to repeat the book word for word which doesn't really help me learn much.

9/10/10

PSYCH460

I'M ACTUALLY TAKING A CLASS AT COLUMBIA COLLEGE WITH HIM AS A TEACHER, AND I THINK ALL HIS CLASSES ARE VERY ENRICHING. HE EXPECT FOR KEY WORDS AT THE TEST SO DON'T ESPECT TO MAKE THINGS IN YOUR OWN WAY...HE'LL FAIL YOU!!!!....HE DID IT ALREADY WITH MOST OF THE CLASS..STILL HE IS A GREAT TEACHER!!!!!! YOU WILLLEARN WITH HIM A LOT!!!

11/7/09

Psyabn

I took all of my Psy. classes with him, and he is by far the best teacher I've had, even better than the Oswego profs. He has the best stories from personal experience to go along with his classes which makes them extremely interesting and easy to remember. Would rather lecture than test, so he makes his tests pretty easy. Take psych with him.

9/10/09

Helpi101

I had Ron for two semesters. He taught Intro to Substance Abuse and Helping Skills. Ron is very passionate about what he teaches and it shows. He is very laid back and enjoys what he is doing. He makes you think outside of the box. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM

2/9/08

PSY101

I had Theobald for 4 of my 5 Psy classes and i love him. He really is the best professor in that he has interesting stories to tie in the material plue he's always willing to assist you if needed.

12/7/07

PSY133

Fairly fun and interesting. Have to be able to take some kidding. Likes conversation during class. Oh, and he plays classic rock before class. Thats enough reason to take his class right there.

12/22/05

PSY133

Tough class, but if you study hard and pay attention in class, you'll do fine and learn a lot.

More Psychology professors at Jefferson Community College