Alice Anderson at East Carolina University

Alice Anderson

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/3/12

EHST3003

Worst professor I have ever had. She does not manage time well for class activities, she is constantly changing her mind about assignments, she does not grade everything she says she will, and she will grade you based on how much she likes you and not much else. DO NOT TAKE HER IF YOU CAN HELP IT!

3/27/09

EHST4200

Wow, this class is total bull crap. Haven't learned anything, her style of teaching is ineffective. Made the class put together arts and crafts which has nothing to do with law or management.

6/29/06

EHST

Left town without finishing grading. Whole class got an incomplete because grades were not turned in. Rarely responded to e-mail.

5/2/06

EHST 4200

She's a bit disorganized and forgetful, but she means well I think. Those of you expecting the class to be about Law will be unpleasantly surprised. Many silly assignments, like cutting out newspaper articles and silly management tools (dragons, colors, etc.) They really should split this class into 2, one for Law and one for Management.

12/31/05

EHST 3003

Worst professor I have ever had at ECU. Not only did she not grade half of our work (also giving me a B when if she had graded everything we did I would have had an A) she routinely belittled and embarassed students in the classroom. When you go to her office for help, she will not provide you any guidance or anwer your questions. Bad teacher,

12/22/05

EHST 3003

She is a terrible teacher. She is unclear with assignments. She is lazy, doesnt show up for class and didnt grade half of our assignments. She gave me a B when I was one point away from an A and did extra credit, which I got no points for, so I did not get credit for it. I could go on all day about this lady. She should be fired.

More Health Science professors at East Carolina University