in Nassau Community College that teach History Edit
at Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
are you Joel Vessels?

05/28/2014
good
HIS109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great class, great teacher. If anyone needs the textbook I'm selling it for much cheaper than the NCC store. For more info, e-mail me at jcogz43 @ gmail

05/26/2014
his109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Vessels was a good professor and pretty funny. Goes off track a lot ao you need to pay attention to what you need to know. Doesn't use the board so you need to take good notes. Tests are writing definitions of terms and essays you need to memorize the review sheet which took time. A little tough on grading papers but was fair in my opinion.

03/05/2014
good
hist102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

great teacher very enthusiastic will make you interested in the subject just get all the assignments done and you should be fine,hell be straight up with you, didn't think he was a fan of mine because of my constant cell phone us but had a few words with him after the final and he really encouraged me that i was a good student

10/03/2013
good
HIS 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers at ncc. I would take him for all my history courses if I could. Great teacher. Take him if you can!

06/06/2013
good
HIS 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't know why he's not teaching at Cambridge or Harvard.

06/06/2013
good
His102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's a great professor and teaches with enthusiasm. I always looked forward to going to this class! And he's hot!!

02/10/2013
good
his101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There's comes a professor once in a lifetime that changes your life and broadens your mind. He is my "that professor"

10/08/2012
good
his209 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Joel vessels is great teacher. He always makes you feel better on bad days makes you laugh. The class may seem hard but its easy when you take down notes your good. Miss him so much. Definitely recommend him. ;)

05/21/2012
good
His102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Vessels is one of the best professors at NCC. He makes the course interesting, makes your mornings better. Only thing, you have to study hard, specially before the two tests, midterm and final. I got A, he is so fair! Miss him! I recommend him, if you are a serious student.

05/19/2012
good
HIS109 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, interesting class!He knows a lot about what he teaches,is helpful, and makes his class seem harder than it is.No tests,just Weekly Writings, Midterm, Research Paper&Final.gives review sheet for Midterm&Final-USE IT!Have to write own notes bc he doesnt really write onthe board.Not a hard A, but u have to work for it. I recommend him:)