in Southwestern Michigan College that teach Humanities Edit
Professor in the Humanities department
at Southwestern Michigan College, Dowagiac, MI
are you Deep Uppal?

12/17/2012
PHIL210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Interesting speaker, encourages class discussion. However, I found him condescending at times. Does not respond to emails or provide feedback on homework. Only used one out of two textbooks.

03/28/2012
good
philbio Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Had him for both english and bio med ethics. Some dont like him because they think he is trying to force his opinion on you, keep an open mind! had open book mid term and final, it was in depth not just a paragraph. He was more than fair, liked him enough that i will return out of state to take last phil class

03/06/2012
good
PHIL201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have him for Philosophy and Religion and I have to say he is without a doubt the best teacher I have ever had. I may minor in Philosophy because of him!

01/06/2012
good
PHIL220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class! Everyone needs to take Logic with Deep!

12/14/2011
good
PHIL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class! High energy!!

11/20/2011
good
phil101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brilliant guy. keeps you interested.

11/17/2011
good
Phil101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Deep is offensive, vulgar, and obscene. His philosophy course will make you question your beliefs, and perhaps even sway the very things you take for granted in life. It is for this very reason that he is one of the best instructors I've known, provoking thought in such a way that might forever be unparalleled.

11/17/2011
good

Awesome professor! He seems to know something about everything!

11/15/2011
PHIL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Used complicated wording to express ideas. I realize he's very intellegent, but it was hard to understand him when he spouted off complex formulas every day. I feel he treated me well only because I am attractive.

09/20/2011
good

Great professor! His class blows my mind everyday!!