in University of Massachusetts that teach Languages Edit
at University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
are you Slava Gratchev?

07/25/2010
good
spanII Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was one of the greatest Spanish teachers Ive ever had! I learned more Spanish in 1 semester w/him than I did w/4yr from high school! Honesly, he scared me into studying before class! He got side tracked easily and those stories he would tell were worth showing up for class!!! very kind man, he even wrote my recommendation letter when i transfere

04/17/2010
good
SPAN201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am not sure why people say he is hard, if you study like he insists you do, then you will do fine in his class. He is very intelligent and very patient. His stories are always incredibly infortmative and keeps them entertaining. He is the best Spanish professor I have ever had in my life. And I've taken a lot of Spanish in high school and college

11/15/2009
good
SPAN201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. He tried to teach us not only Spanish, but the culture as well. The stories he tells makes class worth coming to. He's also very lenient when you have extenuating circumstances. I'd definitely take a class with him again.

04/06/2009
good
SPAN120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Do not take this class unless you want any interest in the Spanish language to be completely stamped out of you. Oh yes, he's completely helpful if you already understand 95% of the material, but if you're only at 80%, god help you, he'll nail you for the missing 20.

07/13/2006
good
SPAN 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and dedicated professor. Makes students his number one priority. This class requires effort, but he cuts his students alot of slack and is understanding. He answers emails promptly and is always willing to meet outside of class. Excellent professor.