Jennifer Hagloch at Chemeketa Community College

Jennifer Hagloch

Number of ratings 14 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/23/12

Wr122

Jenniffer is an awesome writing instructor. She is easy to talk to, easy to listen to and really cares about her student. I have had any english/writing instructors and Jenniffer is the best.

7/16/12

WRWR

She is an awesome teacher.Take her class.

12/5/10

WR121

Very helpful and eloquent.

7/6/10

wr122

Best writing teacher, especially if you have issues with writing, she does not rush through her teaching, you go home understanding what is expected of you, and she is fair. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HER.

6/24/10

wr122

Jeniffer is an awesome writing instructor. She is very helpfull and kind. I wish she was still teaching Wr123 in Dallas!!!!

6/21/10

WR121

Easiest A I ever got. Nice enough person, but so lame on the computer that most students just paper and penciled it. Only attended about 1/2 the time; got out early just about every night.

2/23/10

WR121

An easy A, but don't think I really got much out of it. Not sure she knows how to use a computer, so if you're inclined to do work by hand she doesn't care. Lots of early outs and short class sessions.

2/18/10

WR122

She is an awesome teacher! Attending class is not required, but it is helpful. She has in-class writing assignments that ARE NOT graded, and only 4-5 essays throughout the term. 2-3 of the classes only last 15 minutes..she has personal conferences with each student to go over essays. Released early OFTEN! Easy essay grader. Loved her!

8/3/09

6/13/09

WR121

I took 3 classes from Jennifer (as she says we could call her) through Chemeketa at West Salem High and can say that while I don't enjoy writing in particular, I enjoyed her class. She's a very helpful person when it comes to work and is very passionate about what she does. Writing was nearly weekly, but fun and easy. She is GREAT!

6/4/09

WR123

She raised the bar for me. I've always been a good writer, and she helped me develop further in a kind and encouraging way. Highly recommend; excellent instructor.

5/29/09

WR121

She is a great instructor. She loves writing and that makes it fun (at least for me). We usually have one or two classes then we have a conference night, where we meet for a little bit with her, then we're free to go, then we have another one or two classes then another conference. Unless she changed her teaching style, this class was great!

4/1/08

1/6/06

WR122

Good Teacher, she has a passion for Writing so be prepared to write a lot.

More Writing professors at Chemeketa Community College