in Chemeketa Community College that teach Writing Edit
Jennifer Hagloch
Professor in the Writing department
at Chemeketa Community College, Salem, OR
are you Jennifer Hagloch?

12/23/2012
good
Wr122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Jenniffer is an awesome writing instructor. She is easy to talk to, easy to listen to and really cares about her student. I have had any english/writing instructors and Jenniffer is the best.

07/16/2012
good
WRWR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an awesome teacher.Take her class.

12/05/2010
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful and eloquent.

07/06/2010
good
wr122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best writing teacher, especially if you have issues with writing, she does not rush through her teaching, you go home understanding what is expected of you, and she is fair. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HER.

06/24/2010
good
wr122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Jeniffer is an awesome writing instructor. She is very helpfull and kind. I wish she was still teaching Wr123 in Dallas!!!!

06/21/2010
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Easiest A I ever got. Nice enough person, but so lame on the computer that most students just paper and penciled it. Only attended about 1/2 the time; got out early just about every night.

02/23/2010
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

An easy A, but don't think I really got much out of it. Not sure she knows how to use a computer, so if you're inclined to do work by hand she doesn't care. Lots of early outs and short class sessions.

02/18/2010
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is an awesome teacher! Attending class is not required, but it is helpful. She has in-class writing assignments that ARE NOT graded, and only 4-5 essays throughout the term. 2-3 of the classes only last 15 minutes..she has personal conferences with each student to go over essays. Released early OFTEN! Easy essay grader. Loved her!

08/03/2009
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

EASY A

06/13/2009
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took 3 classes from Jennifer (as she says we could call her) through Chemeketa at West Salem High and can say that while I don't enjoy writing in particular, I enjoyed her class. She's a very helpful person when it comes to work and is very passionate about what she does. Writing was nearly weekly, but fun and easy. She is GREAT!

06/04/2009
good
WR123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She raised the bar for me. I've always been a good writer, and she helped me develop further in a kind and encouraging way. Highly recommend; excellent instructor.

05/29/2009
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a great instructor. She loves writing and that makes it fun (at least for me). We usually have one or two classes then we have a conference night, where we meet for a little bit with her, then we're free to go, then we have another one or two classes then another conference. Unless she changed her teaching style, this class was great!

04/01/2008

01/06/2006
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Good Teacher, she has a passion for Writing so be prepared to write a lot.