in Idaho State University that teach Languages Edit
at Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
are you Sharon Sieber?

06/04/2013
good
Span 4475 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

"Critical Thinking" is the main objective in her Span. Lit classes. Very patient, very helpful. Knows her stuff very well. Have really enjoyed her classes.

05/01/2012
Span4400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Grammar itself is very difficult but she slit us into groups very often to work things out ourselves, then explained them to the class. I enjoyed her class although I was always nervous about exams and quizzes. She allows a redo of everything because she actually wants you to learn. Definitely recommend her! :)

05/17/2011
good
Span400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was the best professor I had. She wants her students to use their imagination and analytical skills. Though some may say her class was unstructured, but coming from an over-organized individual like myself, I realized she was giving the time to her students to become creative and discovery.

04/19/2011
good
Span4468 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thoroughly enjoyed the class I took from Dr. Sieber. She is one of the few professors who try to get the students to think critically about what they have read. I was amazed to read one of the critiques saying she was a horrible teacher. I have found the opposite to be true. She's one of the best I've had. I highly recommend her.

11/11/2010
SPAN3301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She isn't very hard but she is a horrible teacher. I can count the number of times she actually taught on one hand over the course of the semester. The rest of the time was reading and exercises with a partner. She has a bizarre grading system; you never know where you stand. She is genuine and does care about you, and will help if you seek it.