Courtney Reese at Moraine Valley Community College

Courtney Reese

Number of ratings 61 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

7/31/14

Take him!!! We had 5 test total one take home and one test he will drop. As long as you do the homework you will pass the test. No calculator are allowed except on the final. He like to talk and tell stories during class which will give you a break for math. This teacher really wants you to pass and do well in life.

5/18/14

Math 098

Mr. Reese is the best math teache at MVCC he help me understand math

4/30/14

MTH098

didn't really like him that much. his grading is to confusing because he doesn't even give you your grades. you have to guess what you're getting and its all around confusing. his tests are pretty easy but the quizzes are super hard! i don't understand his extra credit policy either. plus he never answers your emails! not my kind of teacher

4/7/14

Grade ReceivedB

Mr. Reese is the best instructor for Algebra! He's awesome!!

3/4/14

MTH095

BEST TEACHER BY FAR! ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS YOU AND WILLING TO WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE. EASY HOMEWORK AND LOVES TO JOKE AROUND.

1/3/14

MTH098

Mr Reese is one of the best teachers at MVCC. He teaches you the most simple way to solve the problem. He really care about his students success, we need more teachers like him! I would definitely take him again if i needed. One of my favorite teachers.

12/2/13

MTH098

HE IS AMAZING!!! Very helpful, will answer any questions you have, very flexible, shows you what other teachers don't. I hate math but with him it just clicks. Take him!!!!

11/23/13

MTH 098

Mr Reese is one of the best teachers at MVCC. I took him for 095 and 098 math. He is very helpful and explains math so well, you actually learn. He gives great advice and wants all his students to succeed .I wish he taught MATH 120!

11/22/13

MTH 098

I feel like I learned more in my math 098 class than in any previous math class. He makes sure everyone knows what is going on. Not a boring class. Very friendly and patient. You get hw every day but it isn't a lot. Really goes the extra mile so his students pass his class. Highly recommend if you are struggling in the subject.

11/19/13

mr. reese is literally the greatest teacher i've ever had. senior year in high school i fail adv. algebra thinking i would do the same in 095 but no he made everything sooo easy and understandable. a lot of times i thought it was wrong because of how easy it seemed when he taught it and how quickly i would understand and retain the new material.

5/24/13

MTH 098

I took both his 095 and 098 and passed but I do not feel confident in what I learned. He never goes over the tests or quizzes so you don't know what you are struggling in. When I did go to the tutoring center I was confused. He only uses the book for homework so you can totally get away with not buying one which is nice.

2/13/13

mth098

I'm not really good at math but he's the one of the best math teachers I've ever taken. He's so helpful, understanding and soooo nice as well!!! He breaks down math better than any other teacher I've ever had!!!

9/6/12

math098

I recommend those of us who are dummies in Algebra( no pun intended) to take his class. Just attend his classes, turn in your notebook, always show that you are trying, go to tutoring, pray... and you will pass.

8/13/12

MTH098

He's pretty easy going teacher. But you got to keep your attendance and if you are going to miss the class make sure you tell him before hand. He's pretty calm and easy going teacher. MUST take him.

7/26/12

math095

I love Proffessor Reese I am currently taking his class right now.He explains things very well and gets straight to the point. He makes math so much easier for me. If u are looking to learn the easy way take him. If ur looking for a free ride then his class is not for u. Tests are pretty easy and gave lots of xtra credit.

6/4/12

MTH095

Great teacher, he made it easy to pass his class. I would highly recommend taking him! He makes the math easier to understand and doesn't teach the problems that aren't on the comprehensive final. again, I recommend taking him!

5/22/12

MTH044

His class was fairly easy, as long as you show effort you'll get a good grade. He doesn't let you use calculators though. Nice enough guy, cancelled class kindof a lot which I liked. However, an email regarding cancellations would have been nice. I guess I would recommend him.

4/13/12

math095

knowledgeable, very helpful, be there for tests and quizes though.

1/17/12

mth095

mr. reese is the best teacher of all time I swear he has to the best teacher I've ever had at moraine since i been there honesty to god he's sooooo helpful and cares about your grade and you..i really truly appreciated how helpful he was.. god bless you i actually liked math because of him:)

1/1/12

mth098

3.7 is too few for this awsome man !

More Mathematics professors at Moraine Valley Community College