in Moraine Valley Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL
are you Courtney Reese?
01/29/2015
good
mth-095 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"There for you" "Big time extra credit" "Respected by students"

he is an excellent teacher and funny!! he likes to pick on students alot lol. Overall I like him being my math teacher because he very layed back and a good math teacher.

01/13/2015
good
Mth-095 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Respected by students" "Would take again"

He is a awesome guy. I like his teaching style of going step through step with you via math problems. He is cool and relates to students interests and talks to you a lot. Mr. Reese is really laid back but at the same time takes the course seriously. I would take this class

12/29/2014
good
095 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Reese breaks down math, and makes it easy to understand. He wants you to learn, and do well. I missed a class, so I went to his office hours, and he went over the material until I understood the chapter. He goes above and beyond to help his students. if math isn't your best subject, take Mr. Reese.

12/26/2014
good
095 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A
"Big time extra credit" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

Best teacher ever!!! He helps so much!! Very Nice guy!! I really hate math, and im not good at all, he sure changed that for me, thank you!

12/19/2014
good
095-048 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Big time extra credit" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Respected by students"

Great ,really knows math and will help you just come to class.

11/24/2014
good
MTH 095 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Big time extra credit" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Hilarious"

I hated math, and it was a difficult subject for me until signed up for his class. He's very funny and very clear. In high school, exponents were a nightmare for me but I finally learnt exponents easily! Quizzes are extra credit for the big tests, homework is also extra credit. Go to class and if you're serious about passing you'll pass.

11/04/2014
good
098 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Gives good feedback" "Would take again"

BEST MATH TEACHER I EVER HAD!!!!! BEST. TEACHER. AT. MORAINE!!! I wish he taught other classes than just 098. I felt like I actually learned something which is tough to say about alot of teachers!!! Real funny laid back guy and excellent at what he does! Give this man a promotion and a raise!

07/31/2014
good
095 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Take him!!! We had 5 test total one take home and one test he will drop. As long as you do the homework you will pass the test. No calculator are allowed except on the final. He like to talk and tell stories during class which will give you a break for math. This teacher really wants you to pass and do well in life.

05/18/2014
good
Math 098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Reese is the best math teache at MVCC he help me understand math

04/30/2014
MTH098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

didn't really like him that much. his grading is to confusing because he doesn't even give you your grades. you have to guess what you're getting and its all around confusing. his tests are pretty easy but the quizzes are super hard! i don't understand his extra credit policy either. plus he never answers your emails! not my kind of teacher

04/07/2014
good
MTH098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

Mr. Reese is the best instructor for Algebra! He's awesome!!

03/04/2014
good
MTH095 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER BY FAR! ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS YOU AND WILLING TO WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDULE. EASY HOMEWORK AND LOVES TO JOKE AROUND.

01/03/2014
good
MTH098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr Reese is one of the best teachers at MVCC. He teaches you the most simple way to solve the problem. He really care about his students success, we need more teachers like him! I would definitely take him again if i needed. One of my favorite teachers.

12/02/2013
good
MTH098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

HE IS AMAZING!!! Very helpful, will answer any questions you have, very flexible, shows you what other teachers don't. I hate math but with him it just clicks. Take him!!!!

11/23/2013
good
MTH 098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr Reese is one of the best teachers at MVCC. I took him for 095 and 098 math. He is very helpful and explains math so well, you actually learn. He gives great advice and wants all his students to succeed .I wish he taught MATH 120!

11/22/2013
good
MTH 098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I feel like I learned more in my math 098 class than in any previous math class. He makes sure everyone knows what is going on. Not a boring class. Very friendly and patient. You get hw every day but it isn't a lot. Really goes the extra mile so his students pass his class. Highly recommend if you are struggling in the subject.

11/19/2013
good

mr. reese is literally the greatest teacher i've ever had. senior year in high school i fail adv. algebra thinking i would do the same in 095 but no he made everything sooo easy and understandable. a lot of times i thought it was wrong because of how easy it seemed when he taught it and how quickly i would understand and retain the new material.

05/24/2013
MTH 098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took both his 095 and 098 and passed but I do not feel confident in what I learned. He never goes over the tests or quizzes so you don't know what you are struggling in. When I did go to the tutoring center I was confused. He only uses the book for homework so you can totally get away with not buying one which is nice.

02/13/2013
good
mth098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I'm not really good at math but he's the one of the best math teachers I've ever taken. He's so helpful, understanding and soooo nice as well!!! He breaks down math better than any other teacher I've ever had!!!

09/06/2012
good
math098 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I recommend those of us who are dummies in Algebra( no pun intended) to take his class. Just attend his classes, turn in your notebook, always show that you are trying, go to tutoring, pray... and you will pass.