in University of Central Florida that teach Philosophy Edit
at University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
are you Trig Johnson?

09/10/2014
good
phi 2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The professor was awesome I enjoyed his class. Trig lived up to his rep as a genius with a 170 I.Q. This man is a phenomenal teacher. He is gorgeous too like I expected since he is rated the hottest prof at UCF. Ok, beauty and brains for days! BUT maybe he could make the class easier? I studied SO hard for a B! For an intro class! :'(

09/01/2014
good
phi 2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I strongly recommend him. Trig is smart, hilarious and VERY entertaining. He is a little difficult but he is also good at explaining what you need to know for the test. Attendance is a must to do well.

08/26/2014
good
HUM2210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is an inspiring teacher! I became a humanities major because of his class! Take good notes!

08/12/2014
good
phi2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Seriously Trig should be in *Hollywood*. He is talented. Reminds you a lot of Depp or Downey Jr. Witty. Out there. A little eccentric. Great sense of humor. Ok the class is a little hard but the teacher is classic so who cares.

07/14/2014
good
phi 3803 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Polymath! Brilliant! Big gorgeous lectures and he really knows how to own the stage. You'll learn a lot. Take him!

05/06/2014
good
phi3803 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am a philosophy major and know that Trig blows away all of my philosophy teachers. He is incredible. Take him.

03/22/2014
good
phi2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I like his lectures a lot. He can be very playful and hilarous in the lectures! Like when he does parodies about teaching and plato or impersonations. He's a little out there for sure. Grades are fair, but tests are a little hard. I like the class because you learn a lot. :)

02/16/2014
good
Rel 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Johnson taught me world religions and philosophy. Comparative ethics, epistemologies, soteriology, hermeneutics, theology and a lot on religious experience. He is one of my favorite teachers. You learn a lot in his class. He gives the best lectures.

01/17/2014
good
phi 2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Trig is exciting. He is excellent at teaching. You'll come to love him and coming to class. Take very good notes.

12/21/2013
good
PHI 2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He makes the lectures interesting, but attendance is MANDATORY and if your note-taking skills are anything but superior, the tests can be pretty hard.