Juan Kenigstein at Breyer State University

GRF2974

Quite satisfied

7/25/12

GRF600

The class format is well structure for adult learners.

6/20/12

GRF800

This course was very educational and enjoyable. Thanks to Dr. Kenigstein for his encouragement all the way through the Master's Program.

4/26/12

GRF425

I realy enjoyed being in his class. i enjoyed learning more about myself

4/24/12

psy280

Mr. Kenigstein is a very good addition to the University. He included corrections if there was a problem and thus enhanced learning.

4/17/12

GRF725

This class was thought provoking and insightful, as all of them have been. Although I didn't care for the textbook for this course, the assignments made the most of the good information that the book contained. Dr. Kenigstein was helpful, as he has been throughout my pursuit of this degree. I look forward to the next course.

4/16/12

GRF650

Did not recive the usual support from Juan, as in previous courses. He was difficult to reach by email and did not inform the University when he was even unavailable, for approx. 3 weeks or more. I do always appreciate his help and comments when he is engaged as a professor. His behaviour was unusual for how reliable he typically is.

4/3/12

GRF725

As always to the point, inspirational and asking the right questions.

4/3/12

GRF425

I enjoyed the coursework. Professor Kenigstein was helpful with any questions that I had. I look forward to having more classes with him as my professor.

3/24/12

GRF1000

Great professor. My online courses with him have been instrumental in obtaining knowledgeable, applicable and interesting content of grief and bereavement. Breyers State is very fortunate to have Dr. kenigstein on their team. A+++

3/24/12

GRF800

EXCELLENT PROFESSOR. He has a unique approach and great teaching strategies.

3/6/12

GRF800

Professor Kenigstein is the best distance teacher I've had. He is quick to respond to any questions; generally on a daily basis whereas many instructors only check their email once per week. He offers praise for work well done, and his encouragement motivates a student to work harder. I am grateful to have had Professor Kenigstein as my teacher.

2/21/12

death500

extremely helpful-course work well thoughout

2/6/12

GRF800

Dr. Kenigstein is an excellent professor and responds to questions quickly.

1/25/12

PTH1600

Dr. Kenigstein has been very supportive throughout my journey for this program. I'm looking forward to working with him on my last course for the program.

1/17/12

Grf980

Excellent Professor. Extremely knowleageable of the subject content. Very helpful, understanding, attentive and encouraging.

1/16/12

PTH1000

Dr. Kenigstein is always professional and prompt with his responses. Looking forward to my next course with him

1/11/12

GRF800

I have tremendous respect and admiration for Dr. Kenigstein. His compassion and affirming nature is incredible.

12/7/11

GRF625

Juan - is extremely insightful, knows and cares about his students. I would highly recommend this professor.

11/29/11

GRF225

Professor Juan Kenigstein was very supporting and helpful throughout my journey in the Death & Dying II class, further encouraging my interest in grief counseling. The course work challenged me to look deeper within myself and strive even harder. Excellent teacher!

More Humanities professors at Breyer State University

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!