in Breyer State University that teach Humanities Edit
at Breyer State University, Kamiah, ID
are you Juan Kenigstein?

07/25/2012
good
GRF2974 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Quite satisfied

07/25/2012
good
GRF600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The class format is well structure for adult learners.

06/20/2012
good
GRF800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This course was very educational and enjoyable. Thanks to Dr. Kenigstein for his encouragement all the way through the Master's Program.

04/26/2012
good
GRF425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I realy enjoyed being in his class. i enjoyed learning more about myself

04/24/2012
good
psy280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Kenigstein is a very good addition to the University. He included corrections if there was a problem and thus enhanced learning.

04/17/2012
good
GRF725 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was thought provoking and insightful, as all of them have been. Although I didn't care for the textbook for this course, the assignments made the most of the good information that the book contained. Dr. Kenigstein was helpful, as he has been throughout my pursuit of this degree. I look forward to the next course.

04/16/2012
good
GRF650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Did not recive the usual support from Juan, as in previous courses. He was difficult to reach by email and did not inform the University when he was even unavailable, for approx. 3 weeks or more. I do always appreciate his help and comments when he is engaged as a professor. His behaviour was unusual for how reliable he typically is.

04/03/2012
good
GRF725 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

As always to the point, inspirational and asking the right questions.

04/03/2012
good
GRF425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed the coursework. Professor Kenigstein was helpful with any questions that I had. I look forward to having more classes with him as my professor.

03/24/2012
good
GRF1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. My online courses with him have been instrumental in obtaining knowledgeable, applicable and interesting content of grief and bereavement. Breyers State is very fortunate to have Dr. kenigstein on their team. A+++