in Breyer State University that teach Humanities Edit
at Breyer State University, Kamiah, ID
are you Juan Kenigstein?

07/25/2012
good
GRF2974 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Quite satisfied

07/25/2012
good
GRF600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The class format is well structure for adult learners.

06/20/2012
good
GRF800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This course was very educational and enjoyable. Thanks to Dr. Kenigstein for his encouragement all the way through the Master's Program.

04/26/2012
good
GRF425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I realy enjoyed being in his class. i enjoyed learning more about myself

04/24/2012
good
psy280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Kenigstein is a very good addition to the University. He included corrections if there was a problem and thus enhanced learning.

04/17/2012
good
GRF725 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was thought provoking and insightful, as all of them have been. Although I didn't care for the textbook for this course, the assignments made the most of the good information that the book contained. Dr. Kenigstein was helpful, as he has been throughout my pursuit of this degree. I look forward to the next course.

04/16/2012
good
GRF650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Did not recive the usual support from Juan, as in previous courses. He was difficult to reach by email and did not inform the University when he was even unavailable, for approx. 3 weeks or more. I do always appreciate his help and comments when he is engaged as a professor. His behaviour was unusual for how reliable he typically is.

04/03/2012
good
GRF725 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

As always to the point, inspirational and asking the right questions.

04/03/2012
good
GRF425 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed the coursework. Professor Kenigstein was helpful with any questions that I had. I look forward to having more classes with him as my professor.

03/24/2012
good
GRF1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. My online courses with him have been instrumental in obtaining knowledgeable, applicable and interesting content of grief and bereavement. Breyers State is very fortunate to have Dr. kenigstein on their team. A+++

03/24/2012
good

EXCELLENT PROFESSOR. He has a unique approach and great teaching strategies.

03/06/2012
good
GRF800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kenigstein is the best distance teacher I've had. He is quick to respond to any questions; generally on a daily basis whereas many instructors only check their email once per week. He offers praise for work well done, and his encouragement motivates a student to work harder. I am grateful to have had Professor Kenigstein as my teacher.

02/21/2012
good
death500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

extremely helpful-course work well thoughout

02/06/2012
good
GRF800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kenigstein is an excellent professor and responds to questions quickly.

01/25/2012
good
PTH1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kenigstein has been very supportive throughout my journey for this program. I'm looking forward to working with him on my last course for the program.

01/17/2012
good
Grf980 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent Professor. Extremely knowleageable of the subject content. Very helpful, understanding, attentive and encouraging.

01/16/2012
good
PTH1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kenigstein is always professional and prompt with his responses. Looking forward to my next course with him

01/11/2012
good

I have tremendous respect and admiration for Dr. Kenigstein. His compassion and affirming nature is incredible.

12/07/2011
good
GRF625 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Juan - is extremely insightful, knows and cares about his students. I would highly recommend this professor.

11/29/2011
good
GRF225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Juan Kenigstein was very supporting and helpful throughout my journey in the Death & Dying II class, further encouraging my interest in grief counseling. The course work challenged me to look deeper within myself and strive even harder. Excellent teacher!