in Mount Holyoke College that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
are you Ajay Sinha?

06/19/2014
good
ARTH 261 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Never had a teacher that set clearer expectations. Very thorough and gave very interesting lectures.

04/18/2010
good
FLMST360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bollywood is an awesome class. Take it

12/14/2009
good
ARTH360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love this man. He's so passionate, friendly, helpful, organized - all of the things that you look for in a professor. He can be tough, but in the best way possible. Asks critical questions and challenges his students to really immerse themselves in the material. SO nice on top of being such a great professor. Really makes an effort! :)

05/27/2009
good
ARTH262 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The nicest professor I've ever met! He is so kind and extremely helpful at office hours. His lectures are well organized and he understands the stuff well. The material and tests are not easy, but if you really work on it, you shall never fail it. Although my major is far from art history, I'm willing to take his class again if possible!

12/05/2008
Arth105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I found that Professor Sinha does not know what he's talking about in reference to the history of a civilization. I didn't notice until we got to Korea, but once I did, that was all that kept me awake in class. His dates are often off by centuries, if not entire time periods.