in Chattanooga State Community College that teach Fine Arts Edit
at Chattanooga State Community College, Chattanooga, TN
are you Ken Page?

05/05/2014
good
Art1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Super easy, he gets annoying though, bit of a smart-alic. I thought it was too simple. Allowed to use notes on all tests. No essays, tests are multiple choice/true-false. You could do worse I suppose.

01/07/2013
good
ART1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I used my book but he mainly teaches with slides that correspond to book. Enjoyed open discussions and writing papers. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend him.

12/07/2012
Art1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

drawing 1: the class is, IMO, extremely unchallenging and boring. At first I thought Page was really cool, but by the end I hated him. He can be very rude when it come to missing class whether you have a legitimate excuse or not. Easy class, but I would never take it again. Unenjoyable teacher as well as curriculum

08/08/2012
art1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He contradicts himself a lot. I loved him at the beginning of the semester but now he is on my nerves quite a bit.

11/14/2011
good
Art1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher ever. I dont know anything about art, but Mr. Page doest look down upon you for that. He is one of the few that is willing to admit a mistake. Doesnt really penalize one or two late assignments. If your taking art, take him. There is really no other option for a better teacher.

08/30/2011
good
Art1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST teacher I have ever had!!! I made an A+ and it wasn't hard to do. As long as you show up on time take good notes.... You will pass with flying colors! He also has a great sense of humor. :)

08/13/2011
good
ARTAPPR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME TEACHER...TOOK ART APPRECIATION AND PLAN TO TAKE ART I FROM HIM!! WILL MISS HIS FUNNY QUESTIONS ON TESTS!..

08/12/2011
good
Art1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Enjoied his class. Fun, Funny and knowledgable. Easy test, good homework. Show up and participate.

04/12/2011
good
ART1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Made art appreciation so much more fun than i thought it would be. If you show up to class and take notes his test are VERY easy. I never really had homework either. HIGHLY recommend him.

12/03/2010
good
ART1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

life drawing 1: really fun class. the way he teaches art is so abstract and the projects are so interesting- techniques you've probably never heard or thought of before. you'll have a lot of fun in this class but it does take commitment.