in Lansing Community College that teach Political Science Edit
at Lansing Community College, Lansing, MI
are you Mark Guerrieri?

12/10/2012
good
POLS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online and loved how simple it was to follow along! Each week is planned out the same so there are no surprises thrown into your already busy schedule. The units are very basic, which helped me going into this class not knowing much about politics. By far one of the best online classes I've taken!

07/12/2012
good
POLS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely love Dr. Guerrieri! I am taking this online class now and he is fantastic. His class is very basic and easy to follow along, just stay on top of all the work. I actually used the textbook because it makes life easier but you don't really need it. He has quizzes every wednesdays which are easy. Overall a great prof! take this class!

08/02/2011
good
POLS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ladies and Gentlemen: Mark Guerrieri cares about the everyday student and understands that life issues (such as being hit by a car) do come up. Everyone says it's an Easy 'A' and they are correct, however you earn your A. Even if you hate politics, you have a new respect for them after taking the class. You walk away with something more than an A.

07/22/2011
good
POLS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

EASIEST "A" EVER! Seriously. I never opened the book one time ...

03/30/2011
good
POLS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He knows his stuff! I am not a politics buff by any means and I was slightly intimidated taking his class. He actually keeps me interested with the current events and lively conversation. Humor is a plus! Well a little easy on the eyes too. Yes his class does not break, but sometimes we were let out early. Its a two hour class what the problem?

10/23/2010
good
POLS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The coolest and best dressed professor ever!!!

10/22/2010

Funny and informative.

10/22/2010
good
POLS250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome. I have worked on many campaigns. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of campaigns and elections.

10/12/2010
good
pols205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The Internship class changed my life!

10/12/2010
good
POLS205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great prof!!!