in American University that teach Anthropology Edit
1.3
1.5
1.0

05/05/2008
ANTH200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ok, there's a lot of venom in these ratings of Jodi. Sadly, its almost completely justified. It's been a year since I had her class and it still haunts me as the worst class I've had. Shockingly biased. Painfully boring. She has a very specific feminist agenda so agree 100% or shut up. I got an A but would trade it for a D if I could forget her.

05/04/2007
ANTHR215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I have never ever ever had a teacher that i hated more. THe class was terrible, boring, and she made us do wayyyy to much work for a pointless GEnEd

03/02/2007
aNTHR215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Jodi Barnes should not be allowed to teach college students. Nor should she be allowed to teach 5 year olds (not that there’s a huge difference). She is unprepared, afraid to speak in front of the class, boring, biased, unfair, and generally a horrible teacher! HORRIBLE.

02/07/2007
Anth251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Never in my life have i met someone i hated more. Avoid this class.

01/18/2007
anth215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

If you are thinking about taking any class with her, even for a second..smack yourself and find a new class. Yes, you get an A in the end, but it is not worth the hell. I have never hated college more than the 2 hours a week I had to endure her pathetically boring and pointless lectures. DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TAKE HER CLASS!