in Duquesne University that teach Education Edit
at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
are you Rosalie Furman?

01/27/2009
good
Lit0000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have her now and wish I could bring her with me on the enriching journey of teaching! I never want class to end! This teacher and all within the Lit block have won me over!

11/30/2007
good
EDLE01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing. You can feel her passion for education and for wanting young children to learn. She shares so much great ideas and content needed for the literacy block. She is a little annoying sometimes with always being happy and excited but it works for her.

11/30/2007

01/21/2006
EDU Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ok teacher, very unprofessional as an individual. Takes everything personally. Thinks she is God's gift to teaching...she really isn't. I learned alot in the block as a whole, but if I ever had to have her in class, much less see her again, I'd probably have to hang myself.