in Cincinnati State Technical and Community College that teach Business Edit

08/11/2012
COMPWord Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor was very difficult to reach and was took days to answer emails. She is a touch grader and does not add any feedback as to why you receive the grade you receive. I am pretty computer literate and I still received a B. I took this class online and there was A LOT of work...more than any other class I've taken!

05/04/2010
good
OT3058 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The class was online and pretty straight forward. The only gripe I have is that she is pretty picky when she grades. She deducts points on the silliest and quite minor mistakes.

04/13/2009
good
OT3058 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

VERY slow with grading and returning assignments and posting grades. Not very easy to reach

09/01/2008
good

She requires a lot of work which she tells students up front. For each chapter there are key points and up to 4 assignments due. These are pretty easy to finish the night it is due. Also there is a quiz for each chapter. Also an exam for every few chapters covered. My only problem with her is that she grades slowly.

08/24/2008
OT01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was not helpful at all. I would have a question and she would not email back for days. If you have a problem turning work in on time tell her its computer problems not anything else other wise she tells you nothing can be done. You turn things in everyday. I will not take a class from here ever!

08/23/2008

A LOT of work and the instructor is not flexible at all - does not accept late work no matter what. I did have a problem at one point and when I emailed her she responded within a few hours. (I'm not sure what happened with the previous student.) I got an A anyway. Anyway, just on her inflexibility I wouldn't take her again.

04/13/2006
word/windows Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It was an online class but if i had a question i would email her and she would just say it is in the book. My question wouldn't even be about homework. She didn't want to be bothered. I did every assignment in the class and it was on time but i still failed. I refuse to take her again.