in Camden County College that teach Biology Edit
Dmitry Gembitsky
Professor in the Biology department
at Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ
are you Dmitry Gembitsky?
C

10/10/2014
BIO-212 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C

Let me start of by saying NO. I thought I would be fine and you may too but I'm seriously telling you to not take this class. He does know his stuff but he can't teach and his test are impossible. I received a C and now have to retake. Take either Gartland or Bacha because yes they are hard but you actually learn. Gembitsky is a joke.

09/08/2014
Bio-212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very rude and not helpful.. Do not recommend him to anyone. Makes you feel stupid and doesn't teach

08/21/2014
Anatomy and Phy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This Professor is the worst Professor i ever had he makes you feel like you are stupid, does not care if you do well or if you fail. It felt like to me he wants his students to fail. If you see his name Run as fast as you can!!!!!!

07/14/2014
BIO-212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

People need to stop taking this teacher-it's the only way to get him on the curb of CCC instead of in classroom. He is mean spirited. He made me feel uncomfortable. He smiles at students while telling them they failed and then says he doesn't have time to talk to you that it's time for lunch. He has no interest in helping his students succeed.

07/13/2014
BIO-106-02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: D

Run- just run and drop it. Im on average an A or B student- this professor will never give you back your papers to let u know where you stand. Also- his exams were nothing on the material that was taught. He belittles students and places more focus on lab safety when all you do is watch movies. Do what you can to take it with another professor

06/24/2014
bio-212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I don't expect for things to be handed to me but this professor gives you nothing. If you ask a question he tells you to go look in the book or belittles you saying YOU SHOULD KNOW IT FROM A AND P I. Sorry but i'm not going to remember everything from A and P I. Thought the first day of class I would do fine but no matter how much I study I do poor

05/26/2014
BIO-106-01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT RISK THIS PROFESSOR!!! He is the worst professor I've ever had! He grades you based on how much he likes you. He tells you to ask questions then gets an attitude when you actually do. You can't understand a word he says and he's very rude. I strongly advise you drop the class if you see his name. I've never met a more immature teacher.

05/22/2014
BIO103LivEnviro Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dude is a nut. Quite honestly don't know I managed to get a B, he must've liked me. I was absent quite a few times and didnt do so hot on labs. But that is a problem within itself, I was graded on how he liked me, not my actual grades. He's quite moody, anal and entirely defensive towards any criticism. Not easy class in general.

05/20/2014
good
BIO 212-41 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I found Dr. Gembitsky to be completely different from the other reviews. To be clear, he is not easy and has some personality quirks, but he cares and wants every student to learn. He expects students do the work, study the material, and prepare for the tests. If you have the time to do this, then the class will not be difficult. If you dont, drop.

01/25/2014
Bio106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I got a B, but would highly advise against taking him. Treats students as if they are children and spends more time singling students out for lab safety than teaching even when there is no lab. Midterm was late and tests are on material not even learned. Hard to know where you stand in the class as nothing is handed back or given back weeks later.

01/09/2014
Bio-212-49 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awful teacher. I'll admit dr gembitsky is knowledgable about the subject matter, he doesn't teach it. He leaves the labs for extended periods of time. Does not give back tests. Crams everything to the end. Unapproachable. Don't waste your time with this class. I've lost an entire semester. And I was a Deans list student until this class.

01/09/2014
bio212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

RUN SOON AS YOU SEE HIS NAME!!! He is horrible, crams everything in to the end of the semester. He goes off on tangents about nothing pertinent to the class.

12/11/2013
BIO-106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWFUL. I'm a straight A, honors level student & I'm afraid I'm going to fail; it's too late to drop. Walks around questions, doesn't explain his grading if you even get anything back, & can't manage time. Semester ends in a week; we just had our first test. He is late everyday, but goes ballistic if you are late. Entire class hates him. Avoid!

12/09/2013
BIO 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Gembitsky is more campus security than professor. He spent the entire first class (every minute) explaining campus policies, from parking lot fines, to hallway etiquette, to how to display your college IDs on your person. He's completely anal-retentive, inaccessible, and has little compassion. I switched days and professors after two classes.

11/01/2013
Anatomy and 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

awful teacher with a horrible teaching style

10/08/2013
BIO 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: C

This teacher made me re-think my career choice. He is the worst professor i have ever had. He is very unclear. Half of my classes were spent watching cat videos on the projector, and after that he'd let us color during lab. I did not learn a single thing from him. If you have him you are better off dropping and looking for anybody else.

08/15/2013
BIO-212-B51 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ok. I agree this guy is a little weird and difficult. But in all reality, if you show up to class, study, and read the book for crying out loud.... you will pass and probably get an A or B. Its usually people who don't take the time out to study who are on here complaining. His tests are fair and Im glad he doesnt just hand out A's... work for it.

07/24/2013
BIO212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Spite is the name of the game. Only the strongest survive. It's like he WANTS everyone to fail.

07/17/2013
Bio212-52 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I also want to state that nearly four weeks into a summer class, Dr G has not graded any tests nor labs. You as a student will never know where you stand. Dr G does not do his job as a Prof. Do NOT Take!

07/17/2013

Why in the world would this person be on payroll @ CCC. This was the worst experience of my life! Dr G is moody,unapproachable and unclear. Labs are pointless.From lectures to lab he is 2 diff people and neither one is nice.He tries the first two classes to be funny and sweet and then the "real" prof comes out. Beware! I want money back n a do-over