in Kean University that teach Psychology Edit
at Kean University, Union, NJ
are you Richard Conti?

08/22/2014
good
Forensics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved him! What a great teacher! Definitively helped make my college experience enjoyable! I would absolutely recommend!!! And also, he isn't so bad on the eyes ladies!

05/05/2014
good
PSY-4230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DR Conti really knows his stuff. He has worked in prisons and classrooms. Be advised that he is pretty conservative and makes some comments about "Obama Care" and the futility of solar energy. He is a great advisor and is the only professor who sat down and went through my schedule line by line to make sure I was on track. TAKE THIS PROFESSOR

03/19/2014
good
forensic Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

No doubt about it...the best! Class is very interesting,he makes it better. He humorous and knowledgeable. I think the best teacher I ever had

01/30/2014
good
PSY 4430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

THE BEST!!! I wish I could take him for all of my courses. Such a great professor, very professional and approachable. Not very demanding, just expects you to do your work. He gives you more than enough time to complete your work. He's very funny and interesting. You will not be disappointed. Take him!!!!!!!

01/21/2014
good
PSY-4430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, he is THE best professor I have had. He is so personable and so knowledgeable, I didn't ever want to miss class because I would actually look forward to going to his! Plus, he's a total cutie! I loooove Dr. Conti, and I so highly recommend taking his class!

01/03/2014
good
PSY4430 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Absolutely the best professor at Kean! Forensic Psych was fun, interesting, & we learned a lot. His extensive knowledge & experience in the field, as well as his passion for teaching, made me look forward to each class. He's always willing to help because he sincerely cares about his students & their success. Great sense of humor too!

01/03/2014
good
PSY4230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Without a doubt, the best professor I've ever had! I wish I could take him for all of my classes. Experimental Psych was a challenging class, but he taught it in a way that made the material much easier to understand-the class was actually fun! Always willing to help-w/anything he can. Has a great sense of humor, & genuinely cares about students.

12/23/2013
good
PSY 4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor that you will ever have! Ladies, you won't want to miss a class! He is always available to help. The workload is reasonable. The quizzes are fair. Easy A if you come to class and do the work. I highly suggest taking him!

11/20/2013
good
Psy 4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Awesome professor! Very knowledgable.

11/06/2013
good
EXP PSYCH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best professor ever very laid back but don't be fooled you must do the work. The work is not overbearing, its very clear and precise. He is charming and funny...I would definitely recommend!! Take him!!

10/29/2013
good
PSY4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was a good professor. I like his personality and I found him to be helpful.

09/13/2013
good
psych Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He seems like the best teacher ever! take him

07/10/2013
good
psych Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

cool dude. not much work and is pretty easy

06/24/2013
good
psych4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One word: AWESOME!! Best teacher I have ever had. and he is adorable! Take him!

05/14/2013
good
Psych3540 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher! He really cares about his students and I would love to take him again! Very easy and fun. If you want a fun, easy, interesting class, totally take him!

05/14/2013
good
psych4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Literally the best professor I have ever had! He is laid back and it is impossible to fail his class if you just do the work. He is actually pretty hot too! Def Recommend!!!

04/28/2013
good
PSY3200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is an awesome teacher. He is not uptight and rigid, but he expects that you show up to class and do your work. If you attend class regularly and do all your work, a A is easy to acquire. Tests are not hard, if you go to class and do the work. I have him again for 3 more classes! I highly recommend his classes to everyone!

02/06/2013
good
psy4200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very easy! did nothign all semester long and got a B. would talk about everything but the actual material. deff a laid back class

05/08/2012
good
Psych5230 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very helpful in understanding material. Tests were harder than I expected but he grades them fairly and gives extra credit. He has lots of interesting experiences related to course material.

01/10/2010
good
psy3540 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

had him for abnormal pysch.. hes awesome! makes class interesting and always let us out early.. for complex material he made it comprehensiable.. def take him if u can!