in Governors State University that teach Criminal Justice Edit
Pietro Lorenzini
Professor in the Criminal Justice department
at Governors State University, University Park, IL
are you Pietro Lorenzini?

05/15/2013
good
CJ 360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a terrific class. It was filled with information which is useful but was based on theories and jurisprudence. Great class with a refined and highly intellectual professor. I recommend it to all who are interested in criminal justice, political science and law school

12/08/2012
good
CJ3600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I came to class with little knowledge of the subject and even less interest. But Dr Lorenzini set up very challenging yet interesting readings and always made critical and helpful comments about our writings. He made me love the class. He is simply a great teacher, knows his stuff backwords and forwards, and is extremely helpful.

10/06/2011
good
CJ410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had a wonderful experience in Lorenzini"s class. His command of the subject was was impressive and this was only outdone by his teaching skills. I recommend him to all law majors.

03/31/2010
good
IntCJ465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really like his tyle. He's demanding but always fair. He's willing to hear different viewpoints but draws the line with slackers. So take him only if you're ready to read lots, write lots and are ready to participate in class.

03/03/2010
good

Did very well on our tests and classwork too. Professor is tough but fair and he gives great reviews for exams. But he does expect very much from the take home essay tests.

02/03/2010
good
Crim465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A real inetresting class with a terrific teacher. Just make sure that you do the readings and take lots of notes! The lecture notes are key to doing good in this class!

01/27/2010
good
CrimL465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

For me this was a hard class but the professor made it worth the effort. He is smart, articulate, knows his subject real well and seems to care about students. He is very attractive too. Believe me, take Lorenzini if you can cause he's worth it!

08/31/2009
good
CJUS465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Lorenzini is wonderful guy & will make you work for your grade, the knowledge he gives to you will prepare you for Law School & for your PH.D. He was in the miliatry. Just like professor Jones he is helpful, intelligent, respectful to students and professors. I want thank him for expanding my vision& I've learned a lot. Keep up the wonderful work.

08/14/2009
good

Lorenzini is a great professor. He is a practicing lawyer so knows her stuff very well. He kept class interesting with jokes and real world examples, and is very easy going about homework and papers. Classes are well explanatory and gives take final and paper is well diverse. I would definitely recommend him and wish he taught another class.

06/10/2009
good
CompJ465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved the class because it was interesting and the teacher knew his stuff and never refused to help me when I needed it.

06/02/2009
good
CJ465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Taking Lorenzini is the best thing I did all year. He made the subject interesting even though I thought I'd be bored to tears. He's real sharp and always seeks to help if you ask.

05/28/2009
good

He's knows the subject in great detail, is always ready to help you if you ask and is more than fair in his tests and assignments. Terrific teacher!

03/31/2009
good

Great Guy! Frequently mentions he's from Italy. Likes bringing conclusions to his legal practice relevant to course material. He knows his stuff, I always had an interest in Criminal Justice, after taking his class I am definitely considering on going to Law School. His knowledge and enthusiasm made me want to learn more about the topic.

03/26/2009
good
Compa465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Lorenzini & Vince Jones are both the best instructors and attorny's. Dr. Lorenzini is very knowledegable about comparative studies and he's very funny. When he speaks it's feels like your listening to a comedian.

12/13/2008
good
CrimJ465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had this course and at first, I didn't expect much, but then I discovered that the subject was interesting and the professor was nothing but the very best. Lorenzini is demanding but you gotta take him!

08/27/2008
good
CrimJ465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is a challenging class, but I loved it because the the teacher is the best!

07/14/2008
good
CrimL465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best class I've had in my university studies and this is because of Dr. Lorenzini. He is tough but fair. A master teacher. Take Dr. Lorenzini, he is a must!

07/06/2008
good

A true professor in the best tradition of academia, cares about his discipline and his students. He is a real stand up guy as well.

05/28/2008
good
CrimJ465 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this class. I learned much more than I thought was possible. And what I really liked was the professor's ability to connect theory to real life situations and always doing it in interesting ways.

04/26/2008
good

Terrific class and best teacher ever. Take him he is fair, smart and helpful too.