in The University of Western Ontario that teach Economics Edit
Theodore Osborne
Professor in the Economics department
at The University of Western Ontario, London, ON
are you Theodore Osborne?

04/23/2013
good
Econ020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Graduated in 1986 and Ted was one of my first Profs Eco020. He's also one of the few professors I remember. That says it all.

10/04/2012
good
Econ1021 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof, gives you everything you need to succeed

01/11/2011
good
ECO1021 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really love him! He is very impressive, handsome, and clear. And he is also a really really nice man, very patient. Although sometimes he is a little late for class, he always finishes on time and makes everything clear. What is in his exam is all covered in his materials. Amazing teacher ever! (and good taste too)

03/13/2009
good
Eco150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love you Osborne!!

01/09/2007
good
econ150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There are no words to describe this professor. But to say the least hes amazing. I am inspired by this person. I think he should be teaching every class at uwo. Seriously, hes that good. They should give him a nobel prize.